Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Hey i wanted to root MY infinix hot 2 android 6 but i have a problem
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Hey i wanted to root MY infinix hot 2 android 6 but i have a problem

[Please help] Hey i wanted to root MY infinix hot 2 android 6 but i have a problem

fahdox
fahdox
fahdox
23-05-2016, 02:15 PM

Hi,
I tried hovatek's tutorial on how to root infinix hot 2 on android 6 but when i flash the modified preloader and lk my phone won't turn on or boot into recovery, now the problem is with the modified preloader and lk, and when i flash twrp recovery and reboot i only find the original android recovery cause the system has a file called recovery-from-boot.p that rebuild recovery from boot file each time you boot your phone.now i need help to root my phone i can give you the preloader and lk that works perfectly to modify it to make the combo button work so i can flash twrp and boot into it to root my phone and i really appreciate anyone could help me solve this problem and thank you a lot .
ps:I attached the original preloader and lk and boot.img to modify it to make the button combo work so the phone will boot to recovery
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
23-05-2016, 02:43 PM
(23-05-2016, 02:15 PM)fahdox Hi,
I tried hovatek's tutorial on how to root infinix hot 2 on android 6 but when i flash the modified preloader and lk my phone won't turn on or boot into recovery, now the problem is with the modified preloader and lk, and when i flash twrp recovery and reboot i only find the original android recovery cause the system has a file called recovery-from-boot.p that rebuild recovery from boot file each time you boot your phone.now i need help to root my phone i can give you the preloader and lk that works perfectly to modify it to make the combo button work so i can flash twrp and boot into it to root my phone and i really appreciate anyone could help me solve this problem and thank you a lot .
ps:I attached the original preloader and lk and boot.img to modify it to make the button combo work so the phone will boot to recovery
The modified preloader and lk files have been tried for many hot 2 and worked...
First flast unmodified or leave if the stock ones are still present in the phone
Then flash twrp like 2 or 3 times then pull the battery you can flash modified preloader and lk.bin as the battery is out or after a while pjt back the battery an flash
Now after that hold the button combos volume up plus powerbutton just keep holding untill screen lights up or untill it boots into recovery
Root and put battery again or power off and flash the unmodified then boot your phone
fahdox
fahdox
fahdox
23-05-2016, 02:46 PM
(23-05-2016, 02:43 PM)matybazz
The modified preloader and lk files have been tried for many hot 2 and worked...
First flast unmodified or leave if the stock ones are still present in the phone
Then flash twrp like 2 or 3 times then pull the battery you can flash modified preloader and lk.bin as the battery is out or after a while pjt back the battery an flash
Now after that hold the button combos volume up plus powerbutton just keep holding untill screen lights up or untill it boots into recovery
Root and put battery again or power off and flash the unmodified then boot your phone

OK i will try it
fahdox
fahdox
fahdox
23-05-2016, 03:22 PM
(23-05-2016, 02:43 PM)matybazz

no didn't work
fahdox
fahdox
fahdox
23-05-2016, 03:29 PM

I found a solution and it worked i flashed the the modified lk and the unmodified preloader together and it worked wooww i'm a genuis thanks to all of you thanks a lot hovatek your the best.