Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help with the flashing process of Local made smartphone by Lumitel

Hi, when flashing a local smartphone made by Lumitel Carrier I tried all the options in sp flashtools (format all+download, download, firmware upgrade) but after the process when i reboot the phone nothing seems to have happened to the phone because i can see that all the user apps are still present in the phone, even if I try the Format option in sp flashtools it doesn't help either, when i reboot it it's the same case...what can i do?? It seems like the phone doesn't download anything at all even if in sp flashtools I see the progress bar and the success logo at the end of the process...help me guys please

(05-23-2016, 07:29 PM)bigmilespro Wrote: Hi, when flashing a local smartphone made by Lumitel Carrier I tried all the options in sp flashtools (format all+download, download, firmware upgrade) but after the process when i reboot the phone nothing seems to have happened to the phone because i can see that all the user apps are still present in the phone, even if I try the Format option in sp flashtools it doesn't help either, when i reboot it it's the same case...what can i do?? It seems like the phone doesn't download anything at all even if in sp flashtools I see the progress bar and the success logo at the end of the process...help me guys please

sounds like a damaged emmc chip
Is there any way to fix it?
(05-24-2016, 05:23 AM)bigmilespro Wrote: Is there any way to fix it?

you'd have to change the emmc chip
..take it to a hardware repair shop
Thanks for your support