Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android x510 16gb n 2gb ram downgrade
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

x510 16gb n 2gb ram downgrade

x510 16gb n 2gb ram downgrade

maxwell521
maxwell521
maxwell521
27-05-2016, 04:25 AM

am currently using using marshmallow on my infinix x510 16gb plus 2gb ram. i cannot change my imei with it using mobile uncle. is there any other way to change it? if no, please tell me how to downgrade it because i already have the stock rom which i downloaded from hovatek but i tried flashing with sp flastool but it wont flash

also, i click firmware upgrade on my tecno m6 instead of download. now i cant flash the phone because it prompting me with the error below
BROM ERROR: S_FTHND_FILE IS NOT_LOADED_YET (5007)
There is a file not loaded yet
(HINT)
1. pls check if the DA pat is correct
2 pls check if all the ROM files exist
3 pls check if the scatter file description is sync with the exist rom
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-05-2016, 08:41 PM
(27-05-2016, 04:25 AM)maxwell521 am currently using using marshmallow on my infinix x510 16gb plus 2gb ram. i cannot change my imei with it using mobile uncle. is there any other way to change it? if no, please tell me how to downgrade it because i already have the stock rom which i downloaded from hovatek but i tried flashing with sp flastool but it wont flash

also, i click firmware upgrade on my tecno m6 instead of download. now i cant flash the phone because it prompting me with the error below
BROM ERROR: S_FTHND_FILE IS NOT_LOADED_YET (5007)
There is a file not loaded yet
(HINT)
1. pls check if the DA pat is correct
2 pls check if all the ROM files exist
3 pls check if the scatter file description is sync with the exist rom

for the x510 imei issue,
see https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...arshmallow

for the tecno m6,
* Ensure the scatter file is in the same directory as the other file(s) to be flashed
* Untick any item whose file you do not have or whose path is not specified; yet, is ticked / selected for flashing

refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html