Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno p5 on hard brick and it's not discovered
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno p5 on hard brick and it's not discovered

[Please help] Tecno p5 on hard brick and it's not discovered

Inesskalu
Inesskalu
Inesskalu
28-05-2016, 09:34 AM

Pls help me, a tecno phone I am using is on hard brick, it used to show an encryption error and could only get to recovery mode before by now it doesn't on at all, worst of all, my pc doesn't recognize it at all, it show "the last usb device you connected to this computer malfunction" so that means I can't flash anything to it, pls I would like to get help on how to make it discovered, I have tried it on diff pc too, if it could recognized I can un-brick it....
Thanks in advance
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_2016-05-28-09-28-41.png
Size: 430.76 KB / Downloads: 0
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
28-05-2016, 10:23 AM
(28-05-2016, 09:34 AM)Inesskalu Pls help me, a tecno phone I am using is on hard brick, it used to show an encryption error and could only get to recovery mode before by now it doesn't on at all, worst of all, my pc doesn't recognize it at all, it show "the last usb device you connected to this computer malfunction" so that means I can't flash anything to it, pls I would like to get help on how to make it discovered, I have tried it on diff pc too, if it could recognized I can un-brick it....
Thanks in advance

I believe you have been told what to do via pc chat drop an update here so we know what's new
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2016, 05:45 AM
takeout and reinsert the battery. refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-579.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.