02-07-2015, 04:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2017, 09:15 PM by X3non. Edit Reason: new links for logobuilder that supports newer logo.bin files )
BOOT LOGO here refers to the very first image that displays before the bootanimation. in most cases its normally the phone brands name
e.g TECNO. for newer tecnos its "Experience SmartLIFE"
For how to change the bootlogo on an SPD device, see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-17227.html
- Rooted device
- Logo.bin for your device (get it from your mtk backup.. follow this link if you dont know how to create an mtk backup http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html)
- Logo Builder @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...VBGdnVId0k
# See the video tutorial below or @ https://youtu.be/FuTEOcEbJfw
How to Change BootLogo on an MTK Device
- Extract the logobuilder and run logobuilder.exe
- Click on "create new project"
- Locate and select your logo.bin file
- Select the new project folder
- Logobuilder will auto. extract the contents of logo.bin file
- Minimise the logobuilder
- Now visit the project's folder and change/edit the bootlogo image. in my case its the first and last image
- If you are changing the image remember to resize your new image to the exact screen size of the old image
- Go back to logobuilder and click on "MAKE"
- You should get two files inside the project's folder.
- logo.bin which can be flashed using SPft and
- update.zip which can be flashed using a custom recovery.
TECNO H6 users can download ready made samsung s2 update.zip below and flash via a custom recovery.
update.zip (Size: 395.37 KB / Downloads: 77)
Credits goes to
- ankadnikov and