Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] "DEFAULT WRITE DISK" SD Card not working on tecno j8

Exclamation 

MT6735 phone (not rooted)
running Android 5.1

The issue is that after config Setting->Storage->(DEFAULT WRITE DISK)SD Card. New apps downloaded from playstore (tried many) still install to the internal storage. I have a 32GB sd card formated by phone that is empty and no app is willing to install on to it. I also do not get the [Move to SD card] button when I look into Setting->Apps.

i have set write disk to 32GB sd card
Yet, app still install to internal memory instead with no way to move to SD card.

Just wondering if someone may have experience on such issue.

(05-29-2016, 11:30 PM)chikaubah Wrote: MT6735 phone (not rooted)
running Android 5.1

The issue is that after config Setting->Storage->(DEFAULT WRITE DISK)SD Card. New apps downloaded from playstore (tried many) still install to the internal storage. I have a 32GB sd card formated by phone that is empty and no app is willing to install on to it. I also do not get the [Move to SD card] button when I look into Setting->Apps.

Yet, app still install to internal memory instead with no way to move to SD card.

Ok now theres a partition specially for apps on your phone there are not stored in your media memory the only way to make them move directly to your sdcard is of you link them which means you will still have to create a partition for them that is cutout from your sdcard
thats sound coold so what do i have =to do please help am almost selling this piece of --- because of it

awiting your reply........
(06-01-2016, 07:57 PM)chikaubah Wrote: thats sound coold so what do i have =to do please help am almost selling this piece of --- because of it

awiting your reply........

See here https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-215.html
(05-29-2016, 11:30 PM)chikaubah Wrote: MT6735 phone (not rooted)
running Android 5.1

its normal on Lollipop and Marshmallow Android phones.
we'll soon work on this and drop a guide
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)