Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android pls i need the mtk backup for techno f8 which is refusing enter recovery mode
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

pls i need the mtk backup for techno f8 which is refusing enter recovery mode

pls i need the mtk backup for techno f8 which is refusing enter recovery mode

supergenuis1
supergenuis1
supergenuis1
Enthusiastic Member
07-02-2015, 08:18 AM

TECHNO F8
VC: 208015
S/N: C8N1
my techno F8 is refusing to enter recovery mode, and could not factory reset, so i did an mtk backup of the same phone, and it created a folder "files to flash tool" after the flashing its booting but when it gets to the initial first interface it say 'Encryption Unsuccessful' the a reset phone botton shows up below........after i click on it doesn't respond... it just remains like that reset phone..
i will humbly like to request to be granted permission to download the mtk backup for the above phone
thank you
This post was last modified: 07-02-2015, 09:30 AM by hovatek. Edit Reason: removed IMEI
supergenuis1
supergenuis1
supergenuis1
Enthusiastic Member
07-02-2015, 09:10 AM
TECHNO F8
imei 358460050006760

my techno F8 is refusing to enter recovery mode, and could not factory reset, so i did an mtk backup of the same phone, and it created a folder "files to flash tool" after the flashing its booting but when it gets to the initial first interface it say 'Encryption Unsuccessful' the a reset phone botton shows up below........after i click on it doesn't respond... it just remains like that reset phone..

i will humbly like to request to be granted permission to download the mtk backup for the above phone

thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-02-2015, 09:32 AM
(07-02-2015, 08:18 AM)supergenuis1 TECHNO F8
thank you

Since you already flashed an MTK backup then lets take a closer look at the encryption unsuccessful
1. What happens when you try booting into recovery
2. Have you tried this guide @  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-579.html in fixing the Encryption Unsuccessful error?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
supergenuis1
supergenuis1
supergenuis1
Enthusiastic Member
07-02-2015, 11:11 AM
when i try booting into recovery mode it shows a black screen and shows techno and then boot to the encryption unsuccessful the reset button does not respond!
from what i can deduce the mtk backup i used had the problem of entering into recovery mode... i thought i was fixed but it seems its not... and i know anyone that has a techno f8 around!!
This post was last modified: 07-02-2015, 11:17 AM by supergenuis1.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-02-2015, 12:35 PM

(07-02-2015, 11:11 AM)supergenuis1 when i try booting into recovery mode it shows a black screen and shows techno and then boot to the encryption unsuccessful the reset button does not respond!
from what i can deduce the mtk backup i used had the problem of entering into recovery mode... i thought i was fixed but it seems its not... and i know anyone that has a techno f8 around!!

granted you permission. download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html . start by flashing only recovery.img and lets see if its able to enter recovery mode.
also, ensure there's a formatted memory card in the phone

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
supergenuis1
supergenuis1
supergenuis1
Enthusiastic Member
07-02-2015, 03:30 PM
thank you very much! let me try it............
supergenuis1
supergenuis1
supergenuis1
Enthusiastic Member
07-02-2015, 05:26 PM
phone is up and running alright.... thank u very much for ur help..
please where can i download CMW recovery for techno f8...?????
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-02-2015, 05:42 PM
(07-02-2015, 05:26 PM)supergenuis1 phone is up and running alright.... thank u very much for ur help..
please where can i download CMW recovery for techno f8...?????

follow this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html

Note!