Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android hot note pro dead
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

hot note pro dead

hot note pro dead

Pages (7): Previous 13 4 5 6 7
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-06-2016, 10:33 PM

(03-06-2016, 07:45 PM)enigmatic window is detecting the phone thatswhy it gives a pop up sound and on connecting the device manager refreshes

have you tried:
1. a different windows 7 PC
2. taking out and reinserting the battery

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
enigmatic
enigmatic
enigmatic
06-06-2016, 09:42 AM
(04-06-2016, 12:04 AM)X3non
(03-06-2016, 07:45 PM)enigmatic window is detecting the phone thatswhy it gives a pop up sound and on connecting the device manager refreshes

try flashing using another PC / USB cord
mensa thanx for your so much help..yesterday i charged it with a samsung charger after sometime i tried to turn on and it booted shoing xui and android is optimizing app..on 5th app it frooze and then again it restarted but again frooze on xui so i turned it off and tried to flaash xui again but after download da sp tool gave error that device didnt responded..and no on connecting pc it gives usb device not recognized..can you help me on this now??
enigmatic
enigmatic
enigmatic
06-06-2016, 09:44 AM
(04-06-2016, 10:33 PM)hovatek

have you tried:
1. a different windows 7 PC
2. taking out and reinserting the battery
now it gives usb not recognized..plz read my previous comment and thanx for help
mensa
mensa
mensa
06-06-2016, 10:21 AM
(06-06-2016, 09:42 AM)enigmatic mensa thanx for your so much help..yesterday i charged it with a samsung charger after sometime i tried to turn on and it booted shoing xui and android is optimizing app..on 5th app it frooze and then again it restarted but again frooze on xui so i turned it off and tried to flaash xui again but after download da sp tool gave error that device didnt responded..and no on connecting pc it gives usb device not recognized..can you help me on this now??

Am very much grateful to he of help. It is now conspicuous that the previous charger was faulty under than that, charging for about an hour will have solved it.
But then, the XUI you tried to flash; is it a launcher or??? I believe the freezing is basically because of a larger cache and dalvik files so just a data wipe or factory reset in recovery will have solve the freezing without trying another flash so we could have proceeded from that.
About the phone not recognised by a PC clearly depicts a driver problem but then tell me, can you now boot or switch the phone on when windows say it is not recognised, can you switch the phone on even when it gets bootlooping, does it boot or switch on?
This post was last modified: 06-06-2016, 10:23 AM by mensa.
enigmatic
enigmatic
enigmatic
06-06-2016, 10:32 AM

(06-06-2016, 10:21 AM)mensa
(06-06-2016, 09:42 AM)enigmatic mensa thanx for your so much help..yesterday i charged it with a samsung charger after sometime i tried to turn on and it booted shoing xui and android is optimizing app..on 5th app it frooze and then again it restarted but again frooze on xui so i turned it off and tried to flaash xui again but after download da sp tool gave error that device didnt responded..and no on connecting pc it gives usb device not recognized..can you help me on this now??

Am very much grateful to he of help. It is now conspicuous that the previous charger was faulty under than that, charging for about an hour will have solved it.
But then, the XUI you tried to flash; is it a launcher or??? I believe the freezing is basically because of a larger cache and dalvik files so just a data wipe or factory reset in recovery will have solve the freezing without trying another flash so we could have proceeded from that.
About the phone not recognised by a PC clearly depicts a driver problem but then tell me, can you now boot or switch the phone on when windows say it is not recognised, can you switch the phone on even when it gets bootlooping, does it boot or switch on?
no sign of any life,nor boots nether turns on..xui is the stock rom for my phone that i flashed previously..i have instelled,uninstalled,installed drivers again and again..pc detects infinix hot 3 but not mine phone
enigmatic
enigmatic
enigmatic
06-06-2016, 11:07 AM
(06-06-2016, 10:21 AM)mensa

no sign of any life,nor boots nether turns on..xui is the stock rom for my phone that i flashed previously..i have instelled,uninstalled,installed drivers again and again..pc detects infinix hot 3 but not mine phone
mensa
mensa
mensa
06-06-2016, 11:21 AM
(06-06-2016, 11:07 AM)enigmatic no sign of any life,nor boots nether turns on..xui is the stock rom for my phone that i flashed previously..i have instelled,uninstalled,installed drivers again and again..pc detects infinix hot 3 but not mine phone

The XUI is surely not designed for your phone. Have you tried charging?
This post was last modified: 06-06-2016, 11:22 AM by mensa.
enigmatic
enigmatic
enigmatic
07-06-2016, 06:03 AM
(06-06-2016, 11:21 AM)mensa
(06-06-2016, 11:07 AM)enigmatic no sign of any life,nor boots nether turns on..xui is the stock rom for my phone that i flashed previously..i have instelled,uninstalled,installed drivers again and again..pc detects infinix hot 3 but not mine phone

The XUI is surely not designed for your phone. Have you tried charging?
yeah i charged it for a day..thanx for help i have claimed for warranty now Smile
mensa
mensa
mensa
07-06-2016, 10:24 AM
(07-06-2016, 06:03 AM)enigmatic yeah i charged it for a day..thanx for help i have claimed for warranty now Smile

You are welcome. Then let's keep our finger crossed and wait for them. Hope they resolve it in haste
enigmatic
enigmatic
enigmatic
10-06-2016, 05:45 AM

(07-06-2016, 10:24 AM)mensa
(07-06-2016, 06:03 AM)enigmatic yeah i charged it for a day..thanx for help i have claimed for warranty now Smile

You are welcome. Then let's keep our finger crossed and wait for them. Hope they resolve it in haste
hoping so Smile
Pages (7): Previous 13 4 5 6 7