Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix zero can't start up
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix zero can't start up

Infinix zero can't start up

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
zimmy_san
zimmy_san
zimmy_san
07-02-2015, 03:08 PM

I have a problem with my infinix zero, when ever I plug it in, it'll show sign of charging but go off immediately.. Then come on and go off again.. I tried using sp flash tools to flash it.. And flash in a new boot.img and recovery.img to the phone but because I cannot remove the battery of the phone it doesn't work.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-02-2015, 03:49 PM
(07-02-2015, 03:08 PM)zimmy_san I have a problem with my infinix zero, when ever I plug it in, it'll show sign of charging but go off immediately.. Then come on and go off again.. I tried using sp flash tools to flash it.. And flash in a new boot.img and recovery.img to the phone but because I cannot remove the battery of the phone it doesn't work.

don't think you need to flash any file. probably a drained battery. look for a powerful charger and connect it. leave it to keep going on and off. it should stop and start charging after some time.
if you can remove the inbuilt battery and boost it using an external charger, that would also help

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
zimmy_san
zimmy_san
zimmy_san
08-02-2015, 06:11 AM
That didn't work.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-02-2015, 11:57 AM
(08-02-2015, 06:11 AM)zimmy_san That didn't work.
ok. try holding the volume increase button before connecting to charger (try this several times because in most cases like this, its just a drained battery).
If same thing then lets proceed with flashing files
1. How did the phone enc up in this state?
2. Is yours 8 or 16 GB version
3. Do you have a PC
4. Supply a gmail address for me to grant download permission 
This post was last modified: 08-02-2015, 12:05 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
zimmy_san
zimmy_san
zimmy_san
08-02-2015, 07:58 PM

Didn't work.. I already tried flashing, the sp flash tools won't work cause the phone keeps starting up...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-02-2015, 10:08 AM
(08-02-2015, 07:58 PM)zimmy_san Didn't work.. I already tried flashing, the sp flash tools won't work cause the phone keeps starting up...

was the phone switched off when you tried connecting to PC for flashing?
if it's still coming on by itself when you try using sp flash tool then try holding volume increase button while phone is off as you connect to PC for flashing
Also, when you try charging, hold volume increase or both volume increase and volume increase buttons while you connect for charging. 
If its still the same thing then you'll need to remove the inbuilt battery for the next steps

Note!
lawwyy
lawwyy
lawwyy
11-02-2015, 12:43 PM
(07-02-2015, 03:49 PM)hovatek
(07-02-2015, 03:08 PM)zimmy_san I have a problem with my infinix zero, when ever I plug it in, it'll show sign of charging but go off immediately.. Then come on and go off again.. I tried using sp flash tools to flash it.. And flash in a new boot.img and recovery.img to the phone but because I cannot remove the battery of the phone it doesn't work.

don't think you need to flash any file. probably a drained battery. look for a powerful charger and connect it. leave it to keep going on and off. it should stop and start charging after some time.
if you can remove the inbuilt battery and boost it using an external charger, that would also help

I have the same issue with my infinix zero, it wont charge, i use usb,use charger. it wont start up, most times it shows 1% charging anf I come back 30 minutes later n its still 1 % charging. What can I do?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-02-2015, 04:14 PM
(11-02-2015, 12:43 PM)lawwyy I have the same issue with my infinix zero, it wont charge, i use usb,use charger. it wont start up, most times it shows 1% charging anf I come back 30 minutes later n its still 1 % charging. What can I do?

You need to find alterntive ways to charge that battery. read https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...er-source/

Note!
Manavjetguy
Manavjetguy
Manavjetguy
Enthusiastic Member
14-07-2015, 10:41 PM
pls i need permission to download infinix zero stock rom,, here is my gmail..... Onilejinakeem@gmail.com
Manavjetguy
Manavjetguy
Manavjetguy
Enthusiastic Member
14-07-2015, 10:42 PM

Pls sir hvatek, grant me permission to download infinix zero stock rom ------Onilejinakeem@gmail.com
Pages (2): 1 2 Next