This guide is for alcatel phones
Am not responsible for any damage caused to your device do this at your own risk. Warranty is void after rooting
How to root 5037X
1. Download oneclickroot
2. Make sure usb debugging is on
3. Connect phone wait for it to detect then click root
How to root pixi all models
1. Download kingoroot here
2. Or download vroot here
3. After root download supersu to replace root manager installed by vroot..
How to Root star 6010X, 6010D
1. See here alcatelroot
How to root idol 3 6045*
1. To root you need to unlock bootloader follow this link to unlock bootloader and root http://forum.xda-developers.com/idol-3/g...l-t3161878
how to root 6030A idol
1. To root you will need tk flash CWM recovery download here
2. Download spflashtool and install mediatek driver (Flash using spflashtool https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html)
3. Download this file here
4. In Revovery mode install the zip downloaded above and flash then reboot
How to root idol mini, POP C1, C3
1. Download framaroot here
2. Go to settings>security and check unknonw sources
3. Select Baramir and you shoukd get success
4. Download rootchecker from playstore to see root access
Or (for c3 if above doesnt work)
5. Navigate to towel root http://Towelroot.com homepage.
Tap on the red Lambda symbol you can see from the middle of the page.
6. Save the Towelroot file to your device.
7. Swipe down the notification panel and hit the ‘download complete’ notification.
8. Tap on the ‘install’ option.
9. Swipe down the notification shade and hit the ‘installation compete’ notification.
10. The app should open on your device — hit the button that says “Make it Ra1n!”.
11. Soon your Pop C3 device will be rooted and you will get a message on the screen letting you know that you do not have to reboot the smartphone.
12. Open the Google Play Store app and install the SuperSU app by Chainfire — this is important so do not skip the step.
How to root POP C7, C9
1. Make sure your device has sufficient battery life before beginning the procedure.
2 Download RootGenius latest version.
Download kingoroot here
3. Enable ‘USB Debugging’ on your device. First, enable ‘Developer options’ by heading to Settings then About Phone. Tap on the device’s build number several times. You’ll then find the option in Settings, Developer options then USB debugging.
4. Wait for it to connect and click root
How to root OT fierce
1. Download framaroot
2. Choose boromir or anyother if boromir doesnt work
3. Thats all reboot and enjoy
Credit to xda, alcatelroot, andriodmtk and dottech