Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My Infinix zero went totally dead after procedure followed
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My Infinix zero went totally dead after procedure followed

[Please help] My Infinix zero went totally dead after procedure followed

Odunlamihaywhy
Odunlamihaywhy
02-06-2016, 04:13 PM

Pls hovatecians i really need your help and contribution... I mistakenly did system update which pop up on my rooted infinix zero X506, But after the update was completed and i bounced on the install button.. A robot came up and after some minutes it shows error.. Then after that the phone wont boot, it only enter recovery mode.. Then i came across the possible solution using sp tools to flash it but after i utilize the app and drivers and pressed the download button, my brother accidentally interrupted the usb cable.. since then my phone did not power on, even when i plugged the usb cable it will indicate usb not recognized.. Have remove and insert back the battery but in did not come up more so when i plug it with the charger it will just start getting hot and hotter.. Please Help!!!
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
02-06-2016, 06:27 PM
(02-06-2016, 04:13 PM)Odunlamihaywhy Pls hovatecians i really need your help and contribution... I mistakenly did system update which pop up on my rooted infinix zero X506, But after the update was completed and i bounced on the install button.. A robot came up and after some minutes it shows error.. Then after that the phone wont boot, it only enter recovery mode.. Then i came across the possible solution using sp tools to flash it but after i utilize the app and drivers and pressed the download button, my brother accidentally interrupted the usb cable.. since then my phone did not power on, even when i plugged the usb cable it will indicate usb not recognized.. Have remove and insert back the battery but in did not come up more so when i plug it with the charger it will just start getting hot and hotter.. Please Help!!!

Uninstall and reinstall driver change port or usb cable then reflash
Odunlamihaywhy
Odunlamihaywhy
03-06-2016, 09:49 AM
(02-06-2016, 06:27 PM)matybazz
(02-06-2016, 04:13 PM)Odunlamihaywhy Pls hovatecians i really need your help and contribution... I mistakenly did system update which pop up on my rooted infinix zero X506, But after the update was completed and i bounced on the install button.. A robot came up and after some minutes it shows error.. Then after that the phone wont boot, it only enter recovery mode.. Then i came across the possible solution using sp tools to flash it but after i utilize the app and drivers and pressed the download button, my brother accidentally interrupted the usb cable.. since then my phone did not power on, even when i plugged the usb cable it will indicate usb not recognized.. Have remove and insert back the battery but in did not come up more so when i plug it with the charger it will just start getting hot and hotter.. Please Help!!!

Uninstall and reinstall driver change port or usb cable then reflash

Its not even a matter of driver anymore... Hve tried everything change usb, change windows... All it keeps saying is usb not recognised and yet it is not even coming up... Can anybody help with this pls
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
03-06-2016, 10:51 AM
(03-06-2016, 09:49 AM)Odunlamihaywhy Its not even a matter of driver anymore... Hve tried everything change usb, change windows... All it keeps saying is usb not recognised and yet it is not even coming up... Can anybody help with this pls

Then you should have your charging port checked out at a hardware store it probably has issues with data connection.. Since you said it charges so light connection is ok
Odunlamihaywhy
Odunlamihaywhy
03-06-2016, 12:53 PM

(03-06-2016, 10:51 AM)matybazz
(03-06-2016, 09:49 AM)Odunlamihaywhy Its not even a matter of driver anymore... Hve tried everything change usb, change windows... All it keeps saying is usb not recognised and yet it is not even coming up... Can anybody help with this pls

Then you should have your charging port checked out at a hardware store it probably has issues with data connection.. Since you said it charges so light connection is ok

It did not charge nor show charging light ,every thing is just blank black... Nothing is wrong with the charging port... It carries light in buh it does not charge and it will get hot and hotter after few minutes
mensa
mensa
mensa
03-06-2016, 01:40 PM
The phone is not recognized by a windows OS is basically because of drivers malfunctioning. The drivers for your hardwares or phone is misbehaving.try @maty said and when you connect your phone; navigate to computer>device manager and check if your phone is shown.
It will be shown but with a yellow question mark saying unknown.check that and install the drivers from there.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
03-06-2016, 06:19 PM
(03-06-2016, 12:53 PM)Odunlamihaywhy It did not charge nor show charging light ,every thing is just blank black... Nothing is wrong with the charging port... It carries light in buh it does not charge and it will get hot and hotter after few minutes

You cant say for sure if nothing is wrong with the charging port. Does it make any sound when you connect to pc? If yes check device manager disconnect phone and connect if it refreshes or shows atall
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-06-2016, 08:55 PM

nothing to panic about.
* take out the battery using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-8523.html and reinsert
* launch device manager
* connect the phone to the PC
* device manager should refresh
* take note of what the phone gets detected as
* right-click that item it gets detected as then click Uninstall
* reinstall vcom drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
yahunz
yahunz
yahunz
17-09-2016, 09:39 PM
my infinix zero 3 bricked and stop at recovery mode, i wipe internal, cache, system but still hang in recovery, i have a backup i restore it still boot in recovery. i need help please
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-09-2016, 08:23 AM

(17-09-2016, 09:39 PM)yahunz my infinix zero 3 bricked and stop at recovery mode, i wipe internal, cache, system but still hang in recovery, i have a backup i restore it still boot in recovery. i need help please

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.