Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix x510 OS upgrade problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix x510 OS upgrade problem

Infinix x510 OS upgrade problem

steekx100
steekx100
steekx100
02-06-2016, 07:12 PM

My phone had an anti theft code problem so I had to flash it. After I flashed it the password problem stopped but the phone seemed like the OS was downgraded so I downloaded the android 6.0 marshmallow OS which was an upgrade to the existing 5.1. After I installed it, the anti theft password problem resurfaced again so I had to flash my phone again. Now I want to upgrade the os again but I'm scared of a reoccurrence of the past so please what can I do. Any advise

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-06-2016, 11:49 PM
(02-06-2016, 07:12 PM)steekx100 My phone had an anti theft code problem so I had to flash it. After I flashed it the password problem stopped but the phone seemed like the OS was downgraded so I downloaded the android 6.0 marshmallow OS which was an upgrade to the existing 5.1. After I installed it, the anti theft password problem resurfaced again so I had to flash my phone again. Now I want to upgrade the os again but I'm scared of a reoccurrence of the past so please what can I do. Any advise

where did you get the marshmallow rom you flashed from?
see https://www.hovatek.com/blog/the-infinix...-available
steekx100
steekx100
steekx100
03-06-2016, 11:05 AM
I wasn't the one that flashed it. It was done at a Carlcare office. It was after they flashed it that the ROM seemed downgraded. I tried to update the OS to marshmallow and the anti theft error code resurfaced

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-06-2016, 08:12 PM
(03-06-2016, 11:05 AM)steekx100 I wasn't the one that flashed it. It was done at a Carlcare office. It was after they flashed it that the ROM seemed downgraded. I tried to update the OS to marshmallow and the anti theft error code resurfaced

Try the firmware @ the link X3non gave you.
fix privacy protection password error using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1138.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.