Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Infinix x510 OS upgrade problem

My phone had an anti theft code problem so I had to flash it. After I flashed it the password problem stopped but the phone seemed like the OS was downgraded so I downloaded the android 6.0 marshmallow OS which was an upgrade to the existing 5.1. After I installed it, the anti theft password problem resurfaced again so I had to flash my phone again. Now I want to upgrade the os again but I'm scared of a reoccurrence of the past so please what can I do. Any advise

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile

(06-02-2016, 07:12 PM)steekx100 Wrote: My phone had an anti theft code problem so I had to flash it. After I flashed it the password problem stopped but the phone seemed like the OS was downgraded so I downloaded the android 6.0 marshmallow OS which was an upgrade to the existing 5.1. After I installed it, the anti theft password problem resurfaced again so I had to flash my phone again. Now I want to upgrade the os again but I'm scared of a reoccurrence of the past so please what can I do. Any advise

where did you get the marshmallow rom you flashed from?
see https://blog.hovatek.com/the-infinix-hot...-available
I wasn't the one that flashed it. It was done at a Carlcare office. It was after they flashed it that the ROM seemed downgraded. I tried to update the OS to marshmallow and the anti theft error code resurfaced

(06-03-2016, 11:05 AM)steekx100 Wrote: I wasn't the one that flashed it. It was done at a Carlcare office. It was after they flashed it that the ROM seemed downgraded. I tried to update the OS to marshmallow and the anti theft error code resurfaced

Try the firmware @ the link X3non gave you.
fix privacy protection password error using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1138.html