Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Tutorial] How to remove / bypass please enter the Privacy Protection Password using Miracle Box

(09-24-2016, 09:02 PM)evayung Wrote: please how did u carry it out?
[email protected]

follow the guide in the first post in this thread

Hi,

I've downloaded the following and followed the driver installation instruction carefully. the Media Tek PreLoader VCOM driver had been installed but with the yellow triangle with exclamation.
- All MTK USB Driverv.9.2.PDanet.Adb 2015
-miracle box 2.27A
-usbdeview-x64

But wen i run the miracle Box it says "Can not connected box, Please check cable_box".

what can be the problem. I'm using a windows 8.1 64bit system
(11-08-2016, 04:56 PM)castiel1411 Wrote: Hi,

I've downloaded the following and followed the driver installation instruction carefully.  the Media Tek PreLoader VCOM driver had been installed but with the yellow triangle with exclamation.
- All MTK USB Driverv.9.2.PDanet.Adb 2015
-miracle box 2.27A
-usbdeview-x64

But wen i run the miracle Box it says "Can not connected box, Please check cable_box".

what can be the problem.  I'm using a windows 8.1 64bit system

You're supposed to run the Loader as the guide instructs.
Ensure to download from the URL in the guide
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Miracle box didn't work for me. I keep getting an error. The fone is an infinix Hot 4 x557
(12-24-2016, 12:52 PM)justluv Wrote: Miracle box didn't work for me. I keep getting an error. The fone is an infinix Hot 4 x557

BTW, Vcom drivers are properly installed.

>>ERR1 is what it keeps showing
(12-24-2016, 12:52 PM)justluv Wrote: Miracle box didn't work for me. I keep getting an error. The fone is an infinix Hot 4 x557

What's the exact error message?
Hi, i have verykool leo jr s4005 phone chipset MediaTek MT6572M.. phone stuck at privacy protection pw needed.. followed ur instructions thoroughly.. installed/uninstalled drivers n miracle box a few times cause i kept getting a none usbport, maybe driver not installed or it will just say none usbport... phone is set to usb degugg but not set to allow all the time frm this comp i cleared my cache but have saved folders to my comp,,downloaded usb deview but have no idea of wat im looking at or doing there... Any help would b appreciated...
Custom recovery for Alcatel pixi 3 4 inch(4013d)

Sent from my 4013D using Hovatek mobile
(01-25-2017, 12:09 AM)slamontf Wrote: Hi, i have verykool leo jr s4005 phone chipset MediaTek MT6572M.. phone stuck at privacy protection pw needed.. followed ur instructions thoroughly.. installed/uninstalled drivers n miracle box a few times cause i kept getting a none usbport, maybe driver not installed or it will just say none usbport... phone is set to usb degugg but not set to allow all the time frm this comp i cleared my cache but have saved folders to my comp,,downloaded usb deview but have no idea of wat im looking at or doing there... Any help would b appreciated...

Hope you installed drivers using the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html
It's says bootdata err when try to remove the privacy protection password on infinix Hot S