Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Tutorial] How to remove / bypass please enter the Privacy Protection Password using Miracle Box

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2017, 12:26 AM by X3non. )

With this Miracle Box method, you wont need to flash the phone's firmware to fix this "please enter the privacy protection password to unlock" error.

Note

Requirements

# See the video tutorial below or @ https://youtu.be/x4IKRukhsQQ

How to remove / bypass please enter the Privacy Protection Password using Miracle Box

1. Extract the content of the Miracle Box to your desktop. Open the folder and run "Miracle_Loader_2.27A"

[Image: Hovatek-How-to-bypass-privacy-protection...-Box-7.jpg]

2. Wait till the Miracle Box program is launched

[Image: Hovatek-How-to-bypass-privacy-protection...-Box-1.jpg]

3. Click on the MTK tab

[Image: Hovatek-How-to-bypass-privacy-protection...-Box-2.jpg]

4. Click on the Unlock / Fix tab

[Image: Hovatek-How-to-bypass-privacy-protection...-Box-3.jpg]

5. Tick Clear Anti-theft

[Image: Hovatek-How-to-bypass-privacy-protection...-Box-4.jpg]

6. Click the dropdown box and select your chipset type MT****

[Image: Hovatek-How-to-bypass-privacy-protection...-Box-5.jpg]

7. Click the Start Button

[Image: Hovatek-How-to-bypass-privacy-protection...-Box-6.jpg]

8. Connect the phone to the PC (must be switched off still with battery inside)
  9. Press the power button once (this is to ensure that your device is detected immediately). DO NOT hold down the power button else the phone will boot up normally
  10. Wait for the message ">>Done. (Need to wait a few minutes the phone is switched)"

[Image: Hovatek-How-to-bypass-privacy-protection...-Box-8.jpg]

11. Disconnect and power on the phone

Attached Files
.png   How to fix please enter the privacy protection password to unlock using Miracle.PNG (Size: 203.11 KB / Downloads: 116)
Shey d miracle box dey use dongle or box? what driver is involved.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2016, 09:28 PM by SamH. )
(06-11-2016, 07:15 PM)Tejrooney Wrote: Shey d miracle box dey use dongle or box? what driver is involved.

the miracle box posted in the guide doesnt require a dongle

as stated in the guide vcom preloader driver should be installed
You are an Angel.
My mobile was stuck at this screen from past 2 weeks. I had left all hope of getting it working myself. Had even flashed the mobile couple of times, still couldn't get rid of the password protection.
Your method worked like a charm. My mobile is working absolutely fine now, thanks to you.

Again Thanks a lot for posting and sharing. God Bless you.
Pls am using window xp i cnt gt add new hardware wqt can i do.
(06-26-2016, 09:39 PM)samkas Wrote: Pls am using window xp i cnt gt add new hardware wqt can i do.

Navigate to device manager or control panel, you will see it.

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 10:07 PM by doyinosin. )
Hello,

I have followed all instructions for the installation of VCOM drivers and yet, Miracle Box won't detect the phone. Whenever I plug inm the phone, I get a windows message saying the USB device was not recognized. The phone is an Infinix Hot Note.

What else can I do?
(09-18-2016, 10:06 PM)doyinosin Wrote: Hello,

I have followed all instructions for the installation of VCOM drivers and yet, Miracle Box won't detect the phone. Whenever I plug inm the phone, I get a windows message saying the USB device was not recognized. The phone is an Infinix Hot Note.

What else can I do?
Try a different usb also goto device manager and connect it show refresh then show what your phone is detected as

(09-18-2016, 10:06 PM)doyinosin Wrote: Hello,

What else can I do?

Take out and reinsert the battery.
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-7338.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
You are an Angel.
My mobile was stuck at this screen from past 2 weeks. I had left all hope of getting it working myself. Had even flashed the mobile couple of times, still couldn't get rid of the password protection.
Your method worked like a charm. My mobile is working absolutely fine now, thanks to you.

Again Thanks a lot for posting and sharing. God Bless you.

please how did u carry it out?
[email protected]