Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Boxes and Dongles [Tutorial] How to use Miracle Box to bypass Mediatek pattern or PIN lock
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to use Miracle Box to bypass Mediatek pattern or PIN lock

[Tutorial] How to use Miracle Box to bypass Mediatek pattern or PIN lock

Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-06-2016, 02:25 PM

This step-by-step guide will explain how to bypass forgotten pattern, pin or password lock on Mediatek devices using Miracle Box. With this tutorial, you can easily regain access to your Mediatek Android phone after forgetting your Pattern, Pin or Password lock.

Requirements

How to remove / bypass Pattern, Pin or Password lock on MTK devices using Miracle Box

The steps below explain how to remove / bypass pattern, pin or password lock on MTK devices using miracle box

See the video below or @ https://youtu.be/bs42olleljk

1. Extract the content of the Miracle Box to your desktop. Open the folder and run "Miracle_Loader_2.27A"

[Image: Hovatek-How-to-bypass-privacy-protection...-Box-7.jpg]

2. Wait till the Miracle Box program is launched

[Image: Hovatek-How-to-bypass-privacy-protection...-Box-1.jpg]

3. Click on the MTK tab

[Image: Hovatek-How-to-bypass-privacy-protection...-Box-2.jpg]

4. Click on the Unlock / Fix tab

[Image: Hovatek-How-to-bypass-privacy-protection...-Box-3.jpg]

5. Tick Reset Code

[Image: How-to-remove-bypass-Pattern-Pin-or-Pass...-Box-1.png]

6. Click the dropdown box and select your chipset type MT****

[Image: How-to-remove-bypass-Pattern-Pin-or-Pass...-Box-2.png]

7. Click the Start Button

[Image: How-to-remove-bypass-Pattern-Pin-or-Pass...-Box-3.jpg]

8. Connect the phone to the PC (must be switched off still with battery inside)
  9. Press the power button once (this is to ensure that your device is detected immediately). DO NOT hold down the power button else the phone will boot up normally
  10. Wait for the message ">>Done. (Need to wait a few minutes the phone is switched)"

[Image: How-to-remove-bypass-Pattern-Pin-or-Pass...-Box-4.png]

11. Disconnect and power on the phone

Important Notice
  • Miracle Box ideally requires a hardware dongle / box to work. Merely installing the setup without the hardware won't work unless you're using a loader version
  • If this method fails to work for whatever reason then you can always try other methods
  • If you get the inactive start button error when using Miracle Box, then see the Miracle Box inactive start button fix
  • On some pretty old devices, this method works without loss of data while on most recent devices it doesn't work due to encrypted data
  • If you're using the Miracle Box loader version then you might get a warning from your Antivirus. While this is usually nothing to worry about and you would have to either temporarily disable your Antivirus or white list the Miracle Box loader to get it to work, you are entirely responsible for your action
This post was last modified: 04-10-2019, 11:18 PM by X3non.
kainji1
kainji1
kainji1
03-06-2016, 03:31 PM
Did that software require box to work???

Sent from my TECNO-L8 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-06-2016, 08:48 PM
(03-06-2016, 03:31 PM)kainji1 Did that software require box to work???

Sent from my TECNO-L8 using Hovatek mobile

No.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
major.b2b100
major.b2b100
major.b2b100
09-06-2016, 05:12 PM
Tsunami update,.
Thank you Hovatek for bringing this.
Fransoa
Fransoa
Fransoa
15-08-2016, 07:38 PM

Thank u soo much Hovatek.We need more software like z3x box-pro which is very good for Samsung phones. It does unlocking,flashing,frp. And Merapi tool by volcano team which is also good for frp and privacy on China phones
This post was last modified: 16-08-2016, 07:19 AM by hovatek.
Fransoa
Fransoa
Fransoa
17-08-2016, 01:38 AM
The miracle box is not detecting mtk and spd phones on my win7 pc but ADB,samsung,htc phones connet fine.Vcom drivers are well installed because i flash an mtk phone with wiselink tool and it connects fine so i know why miracle box is not connecting the same mtk phone...... Pls help
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
17-08-2016, 10:32 AM
(17-08-2016, 01:38 AM)Fransoa The miracle box is not detecting mtk and spd phones on my win7 pc but ADB,samsung,htc phones connet fine.Vcom drivers are well installed because i flash an mtk phone with wiselink  tool and it connects fine so i know why miracle box is not connecting the same mtk phone...... Pls help

Ensure the phone is switched off amd your connecting the phone only after you have click the start button and when you connect tap the power button once....
Fransoa
Fransoa
Fransoa
17-08-2016, 10:36 AM
Ok thanx bro. I will try that

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
19-08-2016, 09:08 AM
Please can it be use to reset spreadtrum device like itel? If yes , the pls i step by step to go about it.

Thank u
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
19-08-2016, 10:16 AM

(19-08-2016, 09:08 AM)ALBA Please can it be use to reset spreadtrum device like itel? If yes , the pls i step by step to go about it.

Thank u

Create a new thread fkr that statjng the model and chipset see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create thread
Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next