This guide will help you easily regain access to your Mediatek Android phone after forgetting your Pattern, Pin or Password lock.
- Download Miracle Box v2.27a + Loader @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-15700.html
- USB cord
- Manually Install Mediatek VCOM drivers (see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html )
- If this method fails to work for whatever reason then you can always try other methods @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-259.html
- If you get the inactive start button error when using Miracle, then see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-14815.html
How to remove / bypass Pattern, Pin or Password lock on MTK devices using Miracle Box
- Extract the content of the Miracle Box to your desktop. Open the folder and run "Miracle_Loader_2.27A"
- Wait till the Miracle Box program is launched
- Click on the MTK tab
- Click on the Unlock / Fix tab
- Tick Reset Code
- Click the dropdown box and select your chipset type MT****
- Click the Start Button
- Connect the phone to the PC (must be switched off still with battery inside)
- Press the power button once (this is to ensure that your device is detected immediately). DO NOT hold down the power button else the phone will boot up normally
- Wait for the message ">>Done. (Need to wait a few minutes the phone is switched)"
- Disconnect and power on the phone