Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android MTN Smart Mini S620 Dead
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

MTN Smart Mini S620 Dead

MTN Smart Mini S620 Dead

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-06-2016, 06:41 PM

If not holding any volume doesn't help then try with battery in and only volume up button

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kinglion
kinglion
kinglion
14-06-2016, 09:53 PM
(14-06-2016, 06:41 PM)hovatek If not holding any volume doesn't help then try with battery in and only volume up button

Thanks for the advice. I have tried both methods but it doesn't go. I slotted in the battery and tried to set it on without pressing the volume button and it didn't go. I tried it again, but now pressing only volume up, it still does not work. Thanks for your help. I am waiting for more, thanks in advance.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
15-06-2016, 10:21 AM
(14-06-2016, 09:53 PM)kinglion Thanks for the advice. I have tried both methods but it doesn't go I slotted in the battery and tried to set it on without pressing the volume button and it didn't go. I tried it again, but now pressing only volume up, it still does not work. Thanks for your help. I am waiting for more, thanks in advance.

When you say it didnt work do you no sound came from the pc when yoy connected it?
kinglion
kinglion
kinglion
15-06-2016, 10:32 AM
(15-06-2016, 10:21 AM)matybazz
(14-06-2016, 09:53 PM)kinglion Thanks for the advice. I have tried both methods but it doesn't go I slotted in the battery and tried to set it on without pressing the volume button and it didn't go. I tried it again, but now pressing only volume up, it still does not work. Thanks for your help. I am waiting for more, thanks in advance.

When you say it didnt work do you no sound came from the pc when yoy connected it?

Yes exactly. When it is without battery, it signals a sound and I tried to look what happens when it makes that sound in "USBDeview" and the name "USB Serial Device" appears when it makes that sound, before re-disconnecting again on its own. When it is with battery and I hold the volume down and power button it does not make any sound when it is cpnnected to the PC. When I remove the battery and do the same thing, the PC makes a sound and USBDeview shows that "USB Serial Device" has been connected.
This post was last modified: 15-06-2016, 10:33 AM by kinglion.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
15-06-2016, 02:33 PM

(15-06-2016, 10:32 AM)kinglion Yes exactly. When it is without battery, it signals a sound and I tried to look what happens when it makes that sound in "USBDeview" and the name "USB Serial Device" appears when it makes that sound, before re-disconnecting again on its own. When it is with battery and I hold the volume down and power button it does not make any sound when it is cpnnected to the PC. When I remove the battery and do the same thing, the PC makes a sound and USBDeview shows that "USB Serial Device" has been connected.

Have you tried flashing the phone without battery? Also you battery might be dead have you tried boosting it manually?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-06-2016, 08:02 PM
(15-06-2016, 10:32 AM)kinglion Yes exactly. When it is without battery, it signals a sound and I tried to look what happens when it makes that sound in "USBDeview" and the name "USB Serial Device" appears when it makes that sound, before re-disconnecting again on its own. When it is with battery and I hold the volume down and power button it does not make any sound when it is cpnnected to the PC. When I remove the battery and do the same thing, the PC makes a sound and USBDeview shows that "USB Serial Device" has been connected.

do you know how to unscrew it to the board?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kinglion
kinglion
kinglion
16-06-2016, 03:03 PM
(15-06-2016, 08:02 PM)hovatek

do you know how to unscrew it to the board?

To be candid, I have no idea how to do that. Please is there no other solution?
kinglion
kinglion
kinglion
16-06-2016, 03:05 PM
(15-06-2016, 02:33 PM)matybazz

Have you tried flashing the phone without battery? Also you battery might be dead have you tried boosting it manually?

How can I boost the phone manually?I have also considered the possibility of the battery causing this all. I don't yet know how to power the phone other than by battery. How can i flash it without battery? please tell me.
This post was last modified: 16-06-2016, 03:29 PM by kinglion.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
16-06-2016, 06:31 PM
(16-06-2016, 03:05 PM)kinglion How can I boost the phone manually?I have also considered the possibility of the battery causing this all. I don't yet know how to power the phone other than by battery. How can i flash it without battery? please tell me.

Can you send a screeshot of the back of the phone without the back cover and with
kinglion
kinglion
kinglion
16-06-2016, 07:22 PM

(16-06-2016, 06:31 PM)matybazz
(16-06-2016, 03:05 PM)kinglion How can I boost the phone manually?I have also considered the possibility of the battery causing this all. I don't yet know how to power the phone other than by battery. How can i flash it without battery? please tell me.

Can you send a screeshot of the back of the phone without the back cover and with

Yes I can, here it is. I am grateful for your help.
Attached Files
.jpg
IMG_20160616_191612.jpg
Size: 1.5 MB / Downloads: 3
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next