Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MTN Smart s620 not showing simcard

First my phone stocked on mtn logo and I tried flashing the ROM I downloaded from here and it bricked the phone, telling me that PM is not found I should please download it. 

Now I got a third party link here where I downloaded the Android Version 5.1 Cameroon ROM. Now I succeeded in reviving the phone but it doesn't detect Nigerian network and can't make calls.

It is saying that The simcard is Locked but there is no option to unlock. 

Please how do I fix this or is there anywhere I can download a good ROM that can flash the phone.

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_20160604_094732_789.jpg (Size: 316.17 KB / Downloads: 4)
(06-04-2016, 09:48 AM)Banks Wrote: First my phone stocked on mtn logo and I tried flashing the ROM I downloaded from here and it bricked the phone, telling me that PM is not found I should please download it. 

Now I got a third party link here where I downloaded the Android Version 5.1 Cameroon ROM. Now I succeeded in reviving the phone but it doesn't detect Nigerian network and can't make calls.

It is saying that The simcard is Locked but there is no option to unlock. 

Please how do I fix this or is there anywhere I can download a good ROM that can flash the phone.

From the screenshot theres an option to unlock also hope you know you have to use mtn sim for sim one then amyother for sim two..
The option is not clickable and using mobile uncle, the simme lock option is still not clickable too.
(06-04-2016, 04:12 PM)Banks Wrote: The option is not clickable and using mobile uncle, the simme lock option is still not clickable too.
which sim networks areyou using in sim 1 and 2?
MTN sim 1 then Etisalat Sim2. The ROM is written android 5.1 cameroon and I heard it only receives network I'm Cameroon. How can I unlock it to receive network in Nigeria?
(06-04-2016, 07:49 PM)Banks Wrote: MTN sim 1 then Etisalat Sim2. The ROM is written android 5.1 cameroon and I heard it only receives network I'm Cameroon. How can I unlock it to receive network in Nigeria?

What version of Android was your phone originally running on?