Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Techno c8 nvram

I have flashed my techno c8 with lollipop using so flash tool but now it brings error nvram warning I have tried to get the solution by changing some of the files in nvram folder but in root directory nvram folder is totally corrupt instead of showing nvram folder it appears as file. So don't know how do I get rid of this. A waiting for any solution. 

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Hovatek mobile

(06-07-2016, 10:39 AM)bablucharaniya Wrote: I have flashed my techno c8 with lollipop using so flash tool but now it brings error nvram warning I have tried to get the solution by changing some of the files in nvram folder but in root directory nvram folder is totally corrupt instead of showing nvram folder it appears as file. So don't know how do I get rid of this. A waiting for any solution. 

flash secro.img again using sp flash tools
BTW can you get access to another C8 without this nvram problem?
Use sn write tool

(06-07-2016, 10:39 AM)bablucharaniya Wrote: I have flashed my techno c8 with lollipop using so flash tool but now it brings error nvram warning I have tried to get the solution by changing some of the files in nvram folder but in root directory nvram folder is totally corrupt instead of showing nvram folder it appears as file. So don't know how do I get rid of this. A waiting for any solution. 

fix using SN write tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-12306.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)