Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Infinix x551 Hard Brick Please Help!!!!!

Hi, Bricked an Infinix Hot Note Pro x551.
I actually formatted the Infinix with the wrong stock ROM. which is the 16+1 gb stock ROM for the same phone model. i did a format then download later. but after the process the phone couldn't power on anymore.

but i notice my computer detects the phone, but on reloading the phone with the right stock ROM Sp Flash tool didn't detect the phone. but if i unplugged the cable from the phone gets this error.

BROM ERROR: S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL (2005) [BROM] can not pass bootrom start command! Possibly target power up too early

The same error goes for infinix flash tool.

Please Help.

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot (62).png (Size: 193.8 KB / Downloads: 0)
(06-07-2016, 06:02 PM)TeeJones Wrote: Hi, Bricked an Infinix Hot Note Pro x551.
I actually formatted the Infinix with the wrong stock ROM. which is the 16+1 gb stock ROM for the same phone model. i did a format then download later. but after the process the phone couldn't power on anymore.

but i notice my computer detects the phone, but on reloading the phone with the right stock ROM Sp Flash tool didn't detect the phone. but if i unplugged the cable from the phone gets this error.

BROM ERROR: S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL (2005) [BROM] can not pass bootrom start command! Possibly target power up too early

Please Help.

Take out battery and reinsert then try flashing again also make sure the battery in the phome is charged also you can consider tryin a different usb and port
follow the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-7338.html to take out the battery
(06-07-2016, 06:58 PM)matybazz Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 06:02 PM)TeeJones Wrote: Hi, Bricked an Infinix Hot Note Pro x551.

Please Help.

Take out battery and reinsert then try flashing again also make sure the battery in the phome is charged also you can consider tryin a different usb and port
hi i justed logged in for replying..
plz dont mind if any mistakes

i googled every thing bot only got sp flash tool which was not working after flashing ios with twrp

sp flash could do nothing

then i my self removed the battery of infinix x551 following steps from this link "http://www.highteknology.com/2016/07/diy-how-to-replace-non-removable.html"

and then flashed with sp tool without battery...

Big Grin Tongue Shy  and succesfully flashed .. after flashing i have seen this post.. really guys it will help you
PLEASE REMOVE YOUR UNREMOVABLE BATTERY AND THE "TRY FLASHING" USEFUL FOR THE ERROR

"BROM ERROR: S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL" you can mail me on [email protected]
if your infinix x551 is bricked due to flashing wrong roms usimg recovery <twrp> in my case, and sp flash tool ends showing the erroe BROM ERROR: S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL
then take out your unremovable battery by unscrewing.. now flash you actual rom wthout battery.. if ur fone is not detected then hold any button
(power button in my case) without battery insert the cable and flash successfully
njoy :p