Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Invalid Imei On infinix zero
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Invalid Imei On infinix zero

Invalid Imei On infinix zero

kennykendo
kennykendo
kennykendo
08-02-2015, 06:46 PM

i installed a custom rom on my infinix x506 16gb version now it says invalid imei, i have tried mtk back up and restore method, mpb001 method, as well as mobile uncle method still no luck.....pls wat do i do?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-02-2015, 07:22 PM
(08-02-2015, 06:46 PM)kennykendo i installed a custom rom on my infinix x506 16gb version now it says invalid imei, i have tried mtk back up and restore method, mpb001 method, as well as mobile uncle method still no luck.....pls wat do i do?
1. Does your phone show a baseband (Settings > About)
2. Where did you get the MTK backup from?
3. Which files did you flash to the phone from the baskup?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kennykendo
kennykendo
kennykendo
08-02-2015, 09:35 PM
the custom rom was installed via cwm now I had a previous back up of my stock rom and I have restored it that's via cwm. but problem still persists. pls help
kennykendo
kennykendo
kennykendo
08-02-2015, 09:46 PM
I flashed a custom rom and it affected my imei and I believe the only option out is to flash an.mtk back up of the phone ....infinix zero 16gb version please grant me the request on kennysazzy@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-02-2015, 10:26 AM

(08-02-2015, 09:46 PM)kennykendo I flashed a custom rom and it affected my imei and I believe the only option out is to flash an.mtk back up of the phone ....infinix zero 16gb version please grant me the request on kennysazzy@gmail.com

a CWM backup wont help you here. what you truly need is the MTK backup (secro.img et al). i've granted you permission, download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html .
flash Secro.img , boot.img and system.img using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html (do not format or flash preloader)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kennykendo
kennykendo
kennykendo
14-02-2015, 08:21 AM
I have done this but no luck I quickly installed d mtk65xx preloader when I connected d phone to pc but still no luck it takes tym with both versions to even show the red bar
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-02-2015, 09:27 AM
(14-02-2015, 08:21 AM)kennykendo I have done this but no luck I quickly installed d mtk65xx preloader when I connected d phone to pc but still no luck it takes tym with both versions to even show the red bar

please, explain what you mean by "but still no luck it takes tym with both versions to even show the red bar"

Note!
kennykendo
kennykendo
kennykendo
27-02-2015, 02:23 PM
i mean spflashtool has issues with windows 8.1 which is the version of my OS so i decided to try windows7, now wen i followed ur video tutorials on flashing a bricked spflashtool, the red bar doesnt even show at all, it just stays there looking at me for a long time
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-02-2015, 06:30 PM
(27-02-2015, 02:23 PM)kennykendo i mean spflashtool has issues with windows 8.1 which is the version of my OS so i decided to try windows7, now wen i followed ur video tutorials on flashing a bricked spflashtool, the red bar doesnt even show at all, it just stays there looking at me for a long time

you'll need to first install vcom drivers. read https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

Note!