Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TECNO P5 firmware upgrade issue

Tecno P5

I firmware upgraded my tecno P5. I can't boot the phone. Its only vibrate. It doesn't show anything on the screen. I used SPL flash tool v3 and stock ROM [Hovatek] Stock Backup (MTK) for Tecno P5 (Old).zip... What could be the problem?

(06-08-2016, 02:44 PM)Calvin Vince MHDP Wrote: Tecno P5

I firmware upgraded my tecno P5. I can't boot the phone. Its only vibrate. It doesn't show anything on the screen. I used SPL flash tool v3 and stock ROM [Hovatek] Stock Backup (MTK) for Tecno P5 (Old).zip... What could be the problem?

You used the wrong firmware what is the colour of the first tecno logo that shows when you boot your phone when it was working?
The colour was blue . Whic is the best firmware?
(06-08-2016, 02:44 PM)Calvin Vince MHDP Wrote: Tecno P5

charge the battery externally then reinsert and try booting
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(06-09-2016, 08:39 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 02:44 PM)Calvin Vince MHDP Wrote: Tecno P5

charge the battery externally then reinsert and try booting

Thanks I did that but now its doesn't detect SIM Cards, What could be the problem?
(06-10-2016, 04:48 AM)Calvin Vince MHDP Wrote: Thanks I did that but now its doesn't detect SIM Cards, What could be the problem?

See here for fix https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html
(06-10-2016, 01:22 PM)matybazz Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 04:48 AM)Calvin Vince MHDP Wrote: Thanks I did that but now its doesn't detect SIM Cards, What could be the problem?

See here for fix https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html

Thank you so much. I will try that sir.

Can I flash ALCATEL One touch Idol CE1588.It just blacked out.