Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Zopo C2 hard bricked, please help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Zopo C2 hard bricked, please help

[Please help] Zopo C2 hard bricked, please help

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Brainbooster
Brainbooster
Brainbooster
09-06-2016, 09:37 AM

Hi all
i have a Zopo C2 with 4GB rom, sadly after a wrong rom flash, it is completely dead, my win7 pc only recognize it as mtk usb com port, i already tried to flash the stock rom i downloaded from the manufacturer website but whatever i do SP flashtools always terminate with an ENABLE DRAM FAIL ERR, i think because of the wrong preloader previously flashed, i already tried to flash the preloader only and i always get the same error, also done the flash procedure with different flashtool versions,
no meta mode seems to be available, i am stuck and quite desperate, please help me
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-06-2016, 09:02 PM
(09-06-2016, 09:37 AM)Brainbooster Hi all
i have a Zopo C2 with 4GB rom, sadly after a wrong rom flash, it is completely dead, my win7 pc only recognize it as mtk usb com port, i already tried to flash the stock rom i downloaded from the manufacturer website but whatever i do SP flashtools always terminate with an ENABLE DRAM FAIL ERR, i think because of the wrong preloader previously flashed, i already tried to flash the preloader only and i always get the same error, also done the flash procedure with different flashtool versions,
no meta mode seems to be available, i am stuck and quite desperate, please help me

whats the exact error message?
can I see a screenshot of the error?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator

Note!
Brainbooster
Brainbooster
Brainbooster
10-06-2016, 06:58 AM
(09-06-2016, 09:02 PM)hovatek

Now i'm getting a new error,(S_DL_PMT_ERR_NO_SPACE), here u find the screenshot.
there are two roms for my phone, a "normal" rom (meant for different storage phones but same model), and a rev.B rom on the zopo website, i try both but receive the same error message with all the SP flashtool versions i've tested.
This post was last modified: 10-06-2016, 07:21 AM by Brainbooster.
Attached Files
.png
Immagine.png
Size: 277.53 KB / Downloads: 3
Brainbooster
Brainbooster
Brainbooster
10-06-2016, 10:22 AM
(10-06-2016, 06:58 AM)Brainbooster
(09-06-2016, 09:02 PM)hovatek

Now i'm getting a new error,(S_DL_PMT_ERR_NO_SPACE), here u find the screenshot.
there are two roms for my phone, a "normal" rom (meant for different storage phones but same model), and a rev.B rom on the zopo website, i try both but receive the same error message with all the SP flashtool versions i've tested.
looks like if sp flashtool is unable to read or write the pmt 
This post was last modified: 10-06-2016, 10:23 AM by Brainbooster.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-06-2016, 09:20 PM
(10-06-2016, 06:58 AM)Brainbooster Now i'm getting a new error,(S_DL_PMT_ERR_NO_SPACE), here u find the screenshot.

its either the firmware isnt fully compatible with your phone or the phone's emmc chip is damaged

Note!
Brainbooster
Brainbooster
Brainbooster
11-06-2016, 05:53 AM

(10-06-2016, 09:20 PM)hovatek
(10-06-2016, 06:58 AM)Brainbooster Now i'm getting a new error,(S_DL_PMT_ERR_NO_SPACE), here u find the screenshot.

its either the firmware isnt fully compatible with your phone or the phone's emmc chip is damaged
I already checked a ton of different roms but nothing seems to work. i don't think the emmc is damaged cause I can read back and format it , but when I try to flash any other image but the preloader I get that error .
before of the bad flash I could enter in the recovery mode at least, now it's  completely dead .
why flashtool is unable to write a new partition table?
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next