Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

my tecno P9 clicks itself and wont respond when i click back, home, minimize, etc.

My tecno p9 doesn't respond to clicks and clicks stuffs by itself. This problems started last year. It was always very bad when I was charging, using a browser or using whatsapp. I've ad to restore the pad twice but it seemed like after the second restore, the problem was worse.

Do I have to flash the pad, if yes please help me on how I can get the stock ROM for Tecno P9 because I've downloaded everything else apart from the stock ROM.

Thank you so much for your help. God bless

(02-09-2015, 12:40 AM)francizy Wrote: My tecno p9 doesn't respond to clicks and clicks stuffs by itself. This problems started last year. It was always very bad when I was charging, using a browser or using whatsapp. I've ad to restore the pad twice but it seemed like after the second restore, the problem was worse.

Do I have to flash the pad, if yes please help me on how I can get the stock ROM for Tecno P9 because I've downloaded everything else apart from the stock ROM.

Thank you so much for your help. God bless

As your p9 4.2 or 4.4?
Checkout this guide @  https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-478.html . it explains what you're experiencing and some fixes
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)