Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android TECNO PHANTOM Z ISSUES
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

TECNO PHANTOM Z ISSUES

TECNO PHANTOM Z ISSUES

busoye19
busoye19
busoye19
10-06-2016, 09:05 AM

Wifi, Bluetooth and Hotspot are malfunctioning on my Tecno Phantom z. If I try to use any of those functions, the phone will hang. Pls help. This is the second time am posting this, the gurus in the house should stand up to the challenges we are facing on Phantom z and z mini. We have never received solutions to any issue on this forum.
This post was last modified: 10-06-2016, 09:08 AM by busoye19.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-06-2016, 09:31 PM
(10-06-2016, 09:05 AM)busoye19 Wifi, Bluetooth and Hotspot are malfunctioning on my Tecno Phantom z. If I try to use any of those functions, the phone will hang. Pls help. This is the second time am posting this, the gurus in the house should stand up to the challenges we are facing on Phantom z and z mini. We have never received solutions to any issue on this forum.

It would be very incorrect to say we haven't provided solutions to Tecno Phantom Z and Z mini users; besides, this is your first thread on this issue.
1. how did this issue start?
2. have you flashed the firmware and where did you download it from?
3. do you have access to a working phone of the same model?
This post was last modified: 10-06-2016, 09:34 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
busoye19
busoye19
busoye19
10-06-2016, 11:14 PM
(10-06-2016, 09:31 PM)hovatek
(10-06-2016, 09:05 AM)busoye19 Wifi, Bluetooth and Hotspot are malfunctioning on my Tecno Phantom z. If I try to use any of those functions, the phone will hang. Pls help. This is the second time am posting this, the gurus in the house should stand up to the challenges we are facing on Phantom z and z mini. We have never received solutions to any issue on this forum.

It would be very incorrect to say we haven't provided solutions to Tecno Phantom Z and Z mini users; besides, this is your first thread on this issue.
1. how did this issue start?
2. have you flashed the firmware and where did you download it from?
3. do you have access to a working phone of the same model?

Thanks for the response. This is my second thread but with different title. 
The issue happened the way I explained above. 
If I try to on wifi, Bluetooth or Hotspot the phone will begin to hang. Unless I do factory reset. 
There was a time the phone got bricked, I flashed the stock rom I got on this forum with sp flash tool. The phone came back to life but the wifi, Bluetooth and Hotspot remain the same. 
I even flashed blisspop lollipop custom rom sometime, but stucked at boot loop. 
I will appreciate any suggestions because I really need wifi and Hotspot.
I don't have access to any other phantom z phone.
Thanks.
This post was last modified: 10-06-2016, 11:50 PM by busoye19.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-06-2016, 02:00 PM
(10-06-2016, 11:14 PM)busoye19 Thanks for the response. This is my second thread but with different title. 
If I try to on wifi, Bluetooth or Hotspot the phone will begin to hang. Unless I do factory reset. 
There was a time the phone got bricked, I flashed the stock rom I got on this forum with sp flash tool. The phone came back to life but the wifi, Bluetooth and Hotspot remain the same. 
Thanks.

Its possible the radio (hardware) is faulty.
A working phantom Z will be needed to confirm this.
We have created a community thread @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13463.html for this so direct anybody you know experiencing this issue there so we work together.
Direct further questions on this issue to that thread
This post was last modified: 11-06-2016, 09:13 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
busoye19
busoye19
busoye19
11-06-2016, 04:03 PM

(11-06-2016, 02:00 PM)hovatek
(10-06-2016, 11:14 PM)busoye19 Thanks for the response. This is my second thread but with different title. 
Thanks.

Its possible the radio (hardware) is faulty.
A working phantom Z will needed to confirm this.
We have created a community thread @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13463.html for this so direct anybody you know experiencing this issue there so we work together.
Direct further questions on this issue to that thread

I'm sure it's not hardware issue. Someone gave me APRDEB file sometimes to replace under NVRAM. I did and the wifi, Bluetooth and Hotspot worked. But it wasn't long while I rebooted the phone. The issue came back.
Thanks anyway, let's proceed to the thread.

Sent from my TECNO-A7 using Hovatek mobile