no
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] tecno H6 font not changing completly

(02-18-2015, 02:31 PM)mazyl Wrote: Do you think it's because some of the stock roms of the H6 are different since before I bricked my device I was able to change the fonts completely.?

Sent from my TECNO H6 using Hovatek mobile

Yes. It seems there are two variants of H6. Most Tecno phone models are having two OS variants of the same phone model. This issue usually starts after the phone gets flashed at carlcare. but prior to this time, most people having this issue have said font changing works fine

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(02-18-2015, 02:31 PM)mazyl Wrote: Do you think it's because some of the stock roms of the H6 are different since before I bricked my device I was able to change the fonts completely.?

I don't think so. Mine has never been bricked but I do face same problems.
(02-18-2015, 04:16 PM)hovatek Wrote:

Yes. It seems there are two variants of H6. Most Tecno phone models are having two OS variants of the same phone model. This issue usually starts after the phone gets flashed at carlcare. but prior to this time, most people having this issue have said font changing works fine

When I bought my fone it had Etisalat written on the package as a promotional something. We don't have Etisalat here in Ghana. So I think the rom flashed by carlcare here in Ghana was the second variant for my country... It's just an assumption...

I tried changing my fonts today just in case it miraculously works. Well the fonts changed though but it wasn't the expected font. It was italic of the system font that came... Weird..

Sent from my TECNO H6
I would like to ask any if the Hovatek rep or any one that has flashed the mtk backup Hovatek made available for us. Now my question is .

Are you able to change the font completely with the backup. If the answer is then I will go ahead and flash it so as to change my font .. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2015, 11:08 AM by mazyl. )
Did you flash the mtk backup? I want to know cos am tired of this boring stock font.

Sent from my TECNO H6
(02-23-2015, 11:07 AM)mazyl Wrote: Did you flash the mtk backup?  I want to know cos am tired of this boring stock font.

Sent from my TECNO H6

I.have not. I'm also.looking for some  1who has flashed it
Guys please help us with font changing issue... I'm really bored with the stock font and want to be able to change it...

Sent from my TECNO H6

If there's any deodexing that I can do it will be much appreciated.. Thanks

Sent from my TECNO H6
(03-12-2015, 08:47 AM)mazyl Wrote: If there's any deodexing that I can do it will be much appreciated.. Thanks

Sent from my TECNO H6
you can deodex the ROM using Android kitchen. deodexing helps themeing a great deal
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)