Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] tecno H6 font not changing completly
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] tecno H6 font not changing completly

[Please help] tecno H6 font not changing completly

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
Poll: Was this helpful
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.

yes
100.00%
Votes 1
no
0%
Votes 0

Total 1 vote(s) 100%
mazyl
mazyl
mazyl
Techie Member
13-03-2015, 07:09 AM

How do I do that? I tried downloading android kitchen from xda forums but nothing... Please help me with a download link and a guide thanx

Sent from my TECNO H6
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-03-2015, 11:42 AM
(13-03-2015, 07:09 AM)mazyl How do I do that? I tried downloading android kitchen from xda forums but nothing... Please help me with a download link and a guide thanx

Sent from my TECNO H6

create a new thread about this @ the Developers section https://www.hovatek.com/forum/forum-21.html so we focus on it

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mazyl
mazyl
mazyl
Techie Member
19-03-2015, 09:32 AM
Finally I've been able to I change the boring stock font in my tecno h6. I downloaded ifont donate and I worked the magic.

Sent from my TECNO H6
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-03-2015, 10:57 AM
(19-03-2015, 09:32 AM)mazyl Finally I've been able to I change the boring stock font in my tecno h6. I downloaded ifont donate and I worked the magic.

Sent from my TECNO H6

Please, create a brief tutorial for other H6 users having the same issue

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mazyl
mazyl
mazyl
Techie Member
19-03-2015, 02:39 PM

This is a tutorial on Changing stock fonts of tecno H6 which refuses to change fonts with third party font changers like Ifont and other font changers.
First make sure your phone is rooted. If not search the forum or google to equip yourself with the knowledge of what rooting does and if you should root.
If your phone is rooted then please proceed.
NB: I am not responsible for bricking your device if you use this method. I've tested it on my tecno h6 and it worked for me.
Open this link www.datafilehost.com/d/a302ffb9 and click on the download button under it.
Install it and download the desired font.
NB: its better to download a custom font apk than download from within Ifont donate.
Open the application and select yes if there is a permissions prompt. Navigate to install that's assuming you have downloaded and installed ur desired font manually.
Tap on skip in pop up and choose yes again if there is a superuser request permission.
Your device will reboot and voila. Font changed... Enjoy Tecno H6 users

Sent from my TECNO H6
Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
19-03-2015, 04:44 PM
(19-03-2015, 02:39 PM)mazyl This is a tutorial on Changing stock fonts of tecno H6 which refuses to change fonts with third party font changers like Ifont and other font changers.
First make sure your phone is rooted. If not search the forum or google to equip yourself with the knowledge of what rooting does and if you should root.
If your phone is rooted then please proceed.
NB: I am not responsible for bricking your device if you use this method. I've tested it on my tecno h6 and it worked for me.
Open this link www.datafilehost.com/d/a302ffb9 and click on the download button under it.
Install it and download the desired font.
NB: its better to download a custom font apk than download from within Ifont donate.
Open the application and select yes if there is a permissions prompt. Navigate to install that's assuming you have downloaded and installed ur desired font manually.
Tap on skip in pop up and choose yes again if there is a superuser request permission.
Your device will reboot and voila. Font changed... Enjoy Tecno H6 users

Sent from my TECNO H6

Nice one bro. Abeg, post this as a new thread (not as a comment under this one) so it will be easier to find. Kudos

Sent from my TECNO M3 using Hovatek mobile
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3