Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Need backup for Mijue T200, please help !! :(

Hi Hovatek, please, can anyone help me with an back-up/stock rom for Mijue T200? I don't have a back-up and now I am in bootloop. Please, I don't care if it's stock or modified, I just want to work. I really need the backup.

(06-10-2016, 05:35 PM)toreRZR Wrote: Hi Hovatek, please, can anyone help me with an back-up/stock rom for Mijue T200? I don't have a back-up and now I am in bootloop. Please, I don't care if it's stock or modified, I just want to work. I really need the backup.

Nothing came up on your device yet. Do you have access on a working phone of same model?
(06-10-2016, 08:52 PM)matybazz Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 05:35 PM)toreRZR Wrote: Hi Hovatek, please, can anyone help me with an back-up/stock rom for Mijue T200? I don't have a back-up and now I am in bootloop. Please, I don't care if it's stock or modified, I just want to work. I really need the backup.

Nothing came up on your device yet. Do you have access on a working phone of same model?

No. I don't. I'm not new to Android, I know how to make a backup and even how to port ROMs, adb , root. But I just lost the backup file from my PC.

Trimis de la 351D folosind Hovatek mobile
Basicaly the same old story, rooted phone, all things installed like Xposed, Busybox, I have TWRP Recovery wich I downloaded from here and flash with Flashify. All things were perfect until I did a Factory Reset. Now, when I power up the phone it stays in bootloop until the battery dies.

(06-10-2016, 10:36 PM)toreRZR Wrote: Basicaly the same old story, rooted phone, all things installed like Xposed, Busybox, I have TWRP Recovery wich I downloaded from here and flash with Flashify. All things were perfect until I did a Factory Reset. Now, when I power up the phone it stays in bootloop until the battery dies.

How exactly did you factory reset?
(06-11-2016, 10:33 AM)matybazz Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 10:36 PM)toreRZR Wrote: Basicaly the same old story, rooted phone, all things installed like Xposed, Busybox, I have TWRP Recovery wich I downloaded from here and flash with Flashify. All things were perfect until I did a Factory Reset. Now, when I power up the phone it stays in bootloop until the battery dies.

How exactly did you factory reset?

In TWRP. I didn't wipe /system or /boot, just the Cache, Dalvik Cache and Internal Storage

Succes! I've found a back-up on 4pda and my phone is up and running. Thanx matybazz for your time and answers. Smile
(06-11-2016, 05:51 PM)toreRZR Wrote: Succes! I've found a back-up on 4pda and my phone is up and running. Thanx matybazz for your time and answers. Smile

could you share the link for others in the same shoes?
(06-11-2016, 09:45 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 05:51 PM)toreRZR Wrote: Succes! I've found a back-up on 4pda and my phone is up and running. Thanx matybazz for your time and answers. Smile

could you share the link for others in the same shoes?
Sure, here is the thread from 4pda (is in russian, use google translate) http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=724080&st=100 , for the ROM, FlashTools and instructions see Rom4life's post.