Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] its urgent
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Downloads] its urgent

[Downloads] its urgent

abdsamad
abdsamad
abdsamad
11-06-2016, 11:26 PM

Pls help me, I need to download latest infinix hot note lollipop stock ROM which I can flash through SP FLASH TOOLS
Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-06-2016, 06:00 PM
(11-06-2016, 11:26 PM)abdsamad Pls help me, I need to download latest infinix hot note lollipop stock ROM which I can flash through SP FLASH TOOLS
Thanks.

download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
abdsamad
abdsamad
abdsamad
13-06-2016, 03:03 PM
Pls I need to know if I can downgrade infinix hot note that comes pre-installed with Lollipop to Kitkat, have tried it several times but prove abortive. But I was able to downgrade the one that comes pre-intalled with KitKat which was upgraded to Lollipop back to KitKat.
Thanks
abdsamad
abdsamad
abdsamad
13-06-2016, 03:05 PM
(12-06-2016, 06:00 PM)hovatek
(11-06-2016, 11:26 PM)abdsamad Pls help me, I need to download latest infinix hot note lollipop stock ROM which I can flash through SP FLASH TOOLS
Thanks.

download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Thanks
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
13-06-2016, 07:28 PM

(13-06-2016, 03:03 PM)abdsamad Pls I need to know if I can downgrade infinix hot note that comes pre-installed with Lollipop to Kitkat, have tried it several times but prove abortive. But I was able to downgrade the one that comes pre-intalled with KitKat which was upgraded to Lollipop back to KitKat.
Thanks

Yea you can but there have been issues after peoole downgrade but if you still want to downgrade.. Download from above link and use format+download in spflashtool
abdsamad
abdsamad
abdsamad
14-06-2016, 02:17 PM
(13-06-2016, 07:28 PM)matybazz
(13-06-2016, 03:03 PM)abdsamad Pls I need to know if I can downgrade infinix hot note that comes pre-installed with Lollipop to Kitkat, have tried it several times but prove abortive. But I was able to downgrade the one that comes pre-intalled with KitKat which was upgraded to Lollipop back to KitKat.
Thanks

Yea you can but there have been issues after peoole downgrade but if you still want to downgrade.. Download from above link and use format+download in spflashtool

That was the first option I choose then but my phone got bricked so I tried to download lollipop stock ROM to bring it back to life. At times I flashed the KitKat ROM ROM successfully but the phone won't turn on so I try downloading KK stock ROM from different source thinking it was the ROM that has issue but still the same. Am currently on lollipop but lollipop sucks. Pls help me if you can
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
14-06-2016, 06:20 PM
(14-06-2016, 02:17 PM)abdsamad That was the first option I choose then but my phone got bricked so I tried to download lollipop stock ROM to bring it back to life. At times I flashed the KitKat ROM ROM successfully but the phone won't turn on so I try downloading KK stock ROM from different source thinking it was the ROM that has issue but still the same. Am currently on lollipop but lollipop sucks. Pls help me if you can

Let me get you first if you flash the kitkat rom it doesnt power on? Have you tried factory resetting in recovery after you have flashed kitkat
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-06-2016, 06:13 PM
Thanks

You best stick to Lollipop since that came preinstalled.
You could opt for a custom ROM instead of downgrading to Kitkat

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
abdsamad
abdsamad
abdsamad
06-07-2016, 02:55 AM
(15-06-2016, 06:13 PM)hovatek
Thanks

You best stick to Lollipop since that came preinstalled.
You could opt for a custom ROM instead of downgrading to Kitkat

Links for that please
abdsamad
abdsamad
abdsamad
06-07-2016, 02:58 AM

(14-06-2016, 06:20 PM)matybazz
(14-06-2016, 02:17 PM)abdsamad That was the first option I choose then but my phone got bricked so I tried to download lollipop stock ROM to bring it back to life. At times I flashed the KitKat ROM ROM successfully but the phone won't turn on so I try downloading KK stock ROM from different source thinking it was the ROM that has issue but still the same. Am currently on lollipop but lollipop sucks. Pls help me if you can

Let me get you first if you flash the kitkat rom it doesnt power on? Have you tried factory resetting in recovery after you have flashed kitkat

Oh, can't believe I forget that.
Thanks