Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] infinix hot note 2 (X600)

Pls help me. I was flashing my infinix hot note 2 (X600) some days back when it got interrupted at about 77%. Since then I have left the phone uncharged for 2 days and have also tried charging both with DC and laptop charge still it doesn't show any form of life and still it is not recognized by several other systems so I can reflash. I have tried installing different USB drivers all to no avail. Pls help a brother in trouble. Thanks.

(06-12-2016, 04:46 AM)mozeze Wrote: Pls help me. I was flashing my infinix hot note 2 (X600) some days back when it got interrupted at about 77%. Since then I have left the phone uncharged for 2 days and have also tried charging both with DC and laptop charge still it doesn't show any form of life and still it is not recognized by several other systems so I can reflash. I have tried installing different USB drivers all to no avail. Pls help a brother in trouble. Thanks.

the only solution to ur problem is getiing d ba3 out nd fix bck. well no tutorial for x600 on how to remove it ba3. bt if u ar a tech guy nd would love to do it ur self, see other device avail tutorial nd giv a try. bt if u ar nt a tech guy, den a suggest u take it to a tech for dem to get d fone unscrew so u cn remove the ba3 nd fix bck nd sure it wil start charging nd sp tool will detect ur device.
Warm regards

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/image...72etIkltxY]
Prof Mboy (Mboy13)
Network Engineer
CTTL, Contec Global
Birnin Kebbi,
Kebbi State

(06-12-2016, 04:46 AM)mozeze Wrote: Pls help me. I was flashing my infinix hot note 2 (X600) some days back when it got interrupted at about 77%. Since then I have left the phone uncharged for 2 days and have also tried charging both with DC and laptop charge still it doesn't show any form of life and still it is not recognized by several other systems so I can reflash. I have tried installing different USB drivers all to no avail. Pls help a brother in trouble. Thanks.

(06-12-2016, 12:22 PM)mboy13 Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 04:46 AM)mozeze Wrote: i have removed and replaced d battery several times still its not responding

the only solution to ur problem is getiing d ba3 out nd fix bck. well no tutorial for x600 on how to remove it ba3. bt if u ar a tech guy nd would love to do it ur self, see other device avail tutorial nd giv a try. bt if u ar nt a tech guy, den a suggest u take it to a tech for dem to get d fone unscrew so u cn remove the ba3 nd fix bck nd sure it wil start charging nd sp tool will detect ur device.
(06-12-2016, 01:36 PM)mozeze Wrote:

(06-12-2016, 04:46 AM)mozeze Wrote: i have removed and replaced d battery several times still its not responding

ok den. plug the charging nd take note if the device get hot nd feed bck
Warm regards

Prof Mboy (Mboy13)
Network Engineer
CTTL, Contec Global
Birnin Kebbi,
Kebbi State

and also are u sure its ba3 clip dat u removed? cos i know of somebody i directed to do so on x551 nd said he removed d clip bt notin append and i ws suprised nd later told me dat it ws d screen clip i removed instead of ba3. so pls be sure of the clip u removed?
Warm regards

Prof Mboy (Mboy13)
Network Engineer
CTTL, Contec Global
Birnin Kebbi,
Kebbi State

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-11899.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(06-12-2016, 03:08 PM)mboy13 Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 01:36 PM)mozeze Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 04:46 AM)mozeze Wrote: Yeah at a point I even loosed out the battery and dropped one place expecting it to connect. When it didnt, I had to clip it back all to no avail. It does not get hot.

ok den. plug the charging nd take note if the device get hot nd feed bck
Yeah Mr. Mboy, at a point I even had to loose the battery after unclipping it, expecting it to conect. When it didnt connect, I had to clip it back. All to no avail. The phone does not get hot during d charging process.

(06-13-2016, 06:53 AM)mozeze Wrote: Yeah Mr. Mboy, at a point I even had to loose the battery after unclipping it, expecting it to conect. When it didnt connect, I had to clip it back. All to no avail. The phone does not get hot during d charging process.

i bliv d link hovatek shared wil fix ur prblm
Warm regards

Prof Mboy (Mboy13)
Network Engineer
CTTL, Contec Global
Birnin Kebbi,
Kebbi State