Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stock rom for mifone mi-tribe a500

(07-09-2016, 01:19 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-09-2016, 08:58 AM)olawunmymoj Wrote: The mifone a500 keeps booting without cuming up and i need the official rom please

Sent from my Infinix HOT 3 using Hovatek mobile

couldn't find the firmware after a quick search.
your next best bet is somehow finding someone with a phone of the same model

ive tried to use mtkdroid tools to back it up but the option for the create scattered files is grayed out. pls wot is the solution to it so dat i can create the blocks map. thank you.

(08-06-2016, 06:16 PM)olawunmymoj Wrote: ive tried to use mtkdroid tools to back it up but the option for the create scattered files is grayed out. pls wot is the solution to it so dat i can create the blocks map. thank you.

See https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13347.html
(07-09-2016, 08:58 AM)olawunmymoj Wrote: The mifone a500 keeps booting without cuming up and i need the official rom please

Sent from my Infinix HOT 3 using Hovatek mobile

Had the same problem and couldn't find the firmware online so i had to buy another brand new mi-tribe phone and dump the stock recovery and boot images, then flash the first phone and it worked fine.

If you want the stock recovery and boot, i can give to you
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2016, 12:34 AM by X3non. )
(08-15-2016, 03:12 PM)1234 Wrote: Had the same problem and couldn't find the firmware online so i had to buy another brand new mi-tribe phone and dump the stock recovery and boot images, then flash the first phone and it worked fine.

Would be nice.
BUT he might need the complete stock rom
(08-16-2016, 12:27 AM)X3non Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 03:12 PM)1234 Wrote: Had the same problem and couldn't find the firmware online so i had to buy another brand new mi-tribe phone and dump the stock recovery and boot images, then flash the first phone and it worked fine.

Would be nice.
BUT he might need the complete stock rom

Tried attaching the stock recovery and boot but got this error message "Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the back button."

The files are just 16Mb each
(08-22-2016, 03:10 AM)1234 Wrote: Tried attaching the stock recovery and boot but got this error message "Can not upload file - Too large for php post_max_size directive. Please press the back button."

The files are just 16Mb each

upload to dropbox or google drive and post the link here
Pls, wot method did u use in extracting the rom, so dat i can do dat also?

Sent from my Infinix-X554 using Hovatek mobile
[quote pid='85230' dateline='1471270379']

Had the same problem and couldn't find the firmware online so i had to buy another brand new mi-tribe phone and dump the stock recovery and boot images, then flash the first phone and it worked fine.

[/quote]

Pls i nid the complete backup mine is having network issue
Pls, i nid the full back up. Share the link for the download. Thankq

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile
(09-06-2016, 11:30 AM)olawunmymoj Wrote: Pls, wot method did u use in extracting the rom, so dat i can do dat also?

Sent from my Infinix-X554 using Hovatek mobile

check here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...?t=2450045