Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tenco N9 Tab "storage not match"
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tenco N9 Tab "storage not match"

[Please help] Tenco N9 Tab "storage not match"

austinz
austinz
austinz
12-06-2016, 12:32 PM

Good day every one, please am having issue with my tecno N9 Tab white color, I downloaded the stock rom, with about 1.5GB .rar file. But when I tried to load it via sp flash tool I got "storage not match" issue, and I have tried new and older version of sp flash tool, I got the same error message, and also I have tried different type of Tecno N9 stock rom , some 459MB in size some 567MB etc, but no one seems to work out, please is there any way to get it resolve? Thanks for anticipation.
Attached Files
.jpg
Tecno-N9-Phantom-PAD-261x300.jpg
Size: 35.21 KB / Downloads: 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-06-2016, 06:34 PM
(12-06-2016, 12:32 PM)austinz Good day every one, please am having issue with my tecno N9 Tab white color, I downloaded the stock rom, with about 1.5GB .rar file. But when I tried to load it via sp flash tool I got "storage not match" issue, and I have tried new and older version of sp flash tool, I got the same error message, and also I have tried different type of Tecno N9 stock rom , some 459MB in size some 567MB etc, but no one seems to work out, please is there any way to get it resolve? Thanks for anticipation.

where did you download the firmware from?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
austinz
austinz
austinz
25-06-2016, 06:49 PM
Here at havatek
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-06-2016, 12:14 PM
(25-06-2016, 06:49 PM)austinz Here at havatek

hope you did not tick any item in SP flash tool with an empty file path.
attach a screenshot of the whole of SP flash tool when the error pops up

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.