Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs Tecno f7 issue
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno f7 issue

Tecno f7 issue

danielkola
danielkola
danielkola
Experienced Member
12-06-2016, 05:50 PM

Hi
Im trying to flash my tecno f7(a+) device but when I connect the phone to my laptop it doesn't get recognized my sp flash tool. It starts charging .

And also, it doesn't show the USB options when I plug in my USB , It only charges ...I've tried with 3 USB cords that works fine with other phones but still the same .

Please help . thanks

Sent from my Infinix X507 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-06-2016, 04:28 PM
(12-06-2016, 05:50 PM)danielkola Hi
Im trying to flash my tecno f7(a+) device but when I connect the phone to my laptop it doesn't get recognized my sp flash tool. It starts charging .

And also, it doesn't show the USB options when I plug in my USB , It only charges ...I've tried with 3 USB cords that works fine with other phones but still the same .

Please help . thanks

You should consider changing the USB port

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mensa
mensa
mensa
17-06-2016, 11:25 PM
(12-06-2016, 05:50 PM)danielkola Hi

Please help . thanks

You can as well hold down the volume up button whiles connecting the phone.