Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Still Unresolved] Having trouble getting tools to work with MT6735 device
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Still Unresolved] Having trouble getting tools to work with MT6735 device

[Still Unresolved] Having trouble getting tools to work with MT6735 device

Pages (14): Previous 14 5 6 7 814 Next
major.b2b100
major.b2b100
major.b2b100
16-06-2016, 01:52 PM

Alright,what would you have try when all efforts are not working for you.
What if you are the first to confirm this or should I consider you are afraid.

Sent from my TECNO 8H using Tapatalk
Aerieana
Aerieana
Aerieana
Techie Member
16-06-2016, 02:20 PM
(16-06-2016, 01:52 PM)major.b2b100 Alright,what would you have try when all efforts are not working for you.
What if you are the first to confirm this or should I consider you are afraid.

Sent from my TECNO 8H using Tapatalk

Being the first to confirm it would be great, but yes I admit to being afraid. Afraid of bricking my new phone that I've only had for 3 weeks, because I don't know exactly what a Windows-based rooting program will do to my phone.

I don't want to risk system files being flashed to my phone that might not be designed for it, resulting in a bricked device.

I shall try working with the .kdz I found instead while waiting for KingRoot to work.
major.b2b100
major.b2b100
major.b2b100
16-06-2016, 10:37 PM
My experience made me to believe that,no soft bricked devices can not be retrieved especially when you bricked it yourself.
I bricked many phones unintentional and bring them back to life due to the fact that,they are software brick.
You have to undergo many risks before you could get to the root of problems.
mensa
mensa
mensa
17-06-2016, 12:04 AM
(16-06-2016, 01:40 PM)Aerieana I could wait who knows how long, possibly months, for root apps to update and support my phone model, but I'm getting impatient to have root, so I think I'll try another method.
Have you been able to backup your phone using miracle box? I have been able to after a billion times trials.

Mmmmmm. I wonder if backup made by miracle box is flash able. I had a backup and after changing bin to img; nonetheless, is not flashable. It will not flash, I wonder. Don't cos is not flaahing bros
This post was last modified: 17-06-2016, 11:05 AM by mensa.
Aerieana
Aerieana
Aerieana
Techie Member
17-06-2016, 01:30 PM

(17-06-2016, 12:04 AM)mensa Have you been able to backup your phone using miracle box? I have been able to after a billion times trials.

Mmmmmm. I wonder if backup made by miracle box is flash able. I had a backup and after changing bin to img; nonetheless, is not flashable. It will not flash, I wonder. Don't cos is not flaahing bros

Nope, it says this everytime, whether my battery is in or out or if I press any buttons or not.

Waiting for USB Port...
Waiting for USB Port...
>>none usbport, maybe driver not installed

I hear the Windows USB device connected sound, and then the disconnected sound a few seconds later, then my phone boots by itself.
mensa
mensa
mensa
17-06-2016, 01:54 PM
(17-06-2016, 01:30 PM)Aerieana Nope, it says this everytime, whether my battery is in or out or if I press any buttons or not.

Waiting for USB Port...
 Waiting for USB Port...

I hear the Windows USB device connected sound, and then the disconnected sound a few seconds later, then my phone boots by itself.
I believe is our vcom drivers which is installed. Install USB drivers as well; as a matter of fact, install every driver you see in the driver folder you downloaded. Android phone driver, I mean every driver and not just vcom driver and try launching the miracle box again.
Aerieana
Aerieana
Aerieana
Techie Member
17-06-2016, 02:30 PM
(17-06-2016, 01:54 PM)mensa
(17-06-2016, 01:30 PM)Aerieana Nope, it says this everytime, whether my battery is in or out or if I press any buttons or not.

Waiting for USB Port...
 Waiting for USB Port...

I believe is our vcom drivers which is installed. Install USB drivers as well; as a matter of fact, install every driver you see in the driver folder you downloaded. Android phone driver, I mean every driver and not just vcom driver and try launching the miracle box again.
I already posted a screenshot of all the drivers I have installed for my phone, including the vcom drivers.
Attached Files
.png
usbdeview.png
Size: 169.04 KB / Downloads: 9
mensa
mensa
mensa
17-06-2016, 02:51 PM
(17-06-2016, 02:30 PM)Aerieana
(17-06-2016, 01:54 PM)mensa

Waiting for USB Port...
 Waiting for USB Port...

I already posted a screenshot of all the drivers I have installed for my phone, including the vcom drivers.
And am saying you install MT USB drivers as well as android phone drivers. All the available drivers are lg and just MT preloader. Install the drivers from the above link and not lg drivers.
Aerieana
Aerieana
Aerieana
Techie Member
17-06-2016, 02:57 PM
(17-06-2016, 02:51 PM)mensa And am saying you install MT USB drivers as well as android phone drivers. All the available drivers are lg and just MT preloader. Install the drivers from the above link and not lg drivers.
What link are you talking about? you didn't post a link.
mensa
mensa
mensa
17-06-2016, 03:05 PM

(17-06-2016, 02:57 PM)Aerieana What link are you talking about? you didn't post a link.
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B9srKhKuV...t=download
Pages (14): Previous 14 5 6 7 814 Next