Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Still Unresolved] Having trouble getting tools to work with MT6735 device
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Still Unresolved] Having trouble getting tools to work with MT6735 device

[Still Unresolved] Having trouble getting tools to work with MT6735 device

Pages (14): Previous 18 9 10 11 1214 Next
Aerieana
Aerieana
Aerieana
Techie Member
19-06-2016, 05:47 PM

(19-06-2016, 05:45 PM)mensa Sure. Taken just now.

am trying to upload mine so you compare yourself. i used my phone to snap it since i don't have a screen capture app on my pc but it seems the size it too large and it cant upload.
[/quote]

Press PrtScn on your keyboard, paste it into Paint, then save. That's all I did to make screenshots. Should be a small file anyways, odd.
mensa
mensa
mensa
19-06-2016, 06:13 PM
(19-06-2016, 05:47 PM)Aerieana
(19-06-2016, 05:45 PM)mensa Sure. Taken just now.

am trying to upload mine so you compare yourself. i used my phone to snap it since i don't have a screen capture app on my pc but it seems the size it too large and it cant upload.

Press PrtScn on your keyboard, paste it into Paint, then save. That's all I did to make screenshots. Should be a small file anyways, odd.
[/quote]

I dont think pressing prtscn on the keyboard is just like that. is it not a command prompt or something?; cos simply pressing prtscn on the keyboard is not doing anything extraordinary.
Aerieana
Aerieana
Aerieana
Techie Member
19-06-2016, 06:20 PM
(19-06-2016, 06:13 PM)mensa
(19-06-2016, 05:47 PM)Aerieana Press PrtScn on your keyboard, paste it into Paint, then save. That's all I did to make screenshots. Should be a small file anyways, odd.

I dont think pressing prtscn on the keyboard is just like that. is it not a command prompt or something?; cos simply pressing prtscn on the keyboard is not doing anything extraordinary.

It doesn't show anything when you press it, but it adds the current screen to the clipboard, allowing you to paste it. Assuming you're using Windows, not an Apple OS or Linux.
mensa
mensa
mensa
19-06-2016, 06:48 PM
(19-06-2016, 06:20 PM)Aerieana
(19-06-2016, 05:47 PM)Aerieana Press PrtScn on your keyboard, paste it into Paint, then save. That's all I did to make screenshots. Should be a small file anyways, odd.

It doesn't show anything when you press it, but it adds the current screen to the clipboard, allowing you to paste it. Assuming you're using Windows, not an Apple OS or Linux.
That is not working. Pressing prtscn just navigates to directory if you understand what I mean; trying to paste as well, the paste dialogue too is faint. I tried to download a third party app but my network speed is poor. 
Did you uninstall everything; did you check to see if all have been uninstalled cos under port; mine is gadget serial, gadget serial and mediatek da USB vcom drivers. There is no mtk preloader andd the rest.

Okay let's begin from here; what version of windows are you using, 32 or 64 bit?
This post was last modified: 19-06-2016, 06:51 PM by mensa.
Aerieana
Aerieana
Aerieana
Techie Member
19-06-2016, 07:04 PM

(19-06-2016, 06:48 PM)mensa
(19-06-2016, 06:20 PM)Aerieana

That is not working. Pressing prtscn just navigates to directory if you understand what I mean; trying to paste as well, the paste dialogue too is faint. I tried to download a third party app but my network speed is poor. 
Did you uninstall everything; did you check to see if all have been uninstalled cos under port; mine is gadget serial, gadget serial and mediatek da USB vcom drivers. There is no mtk preloader andd the rest.

Okay let's begin from here; what version of windows are you using, 32 or 64 bit?
I don't understand what you mean about it navigating to a directory, no. Not sure why printscreen isn't working for you...

Yes, I did uninstall everything, using both usbdeview and uninstalling from device manager. I'll add a screenshot I took earlier of it all removed. Howcome you don't have MTK preloader installed? that was in the tutorials I read on here, saying to install it.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit.
Attached Files
.png
drivers+pdanet removed.png
Size: 125.97 KB / Downloads: 3
mensa
mensa
mensa
19-06-2016, 10:03 PM
(19-06-2016, 07:04 PM)Aerieana I don't understand what you mean about it navigating to a directory, no. Not sure why printscreen isn't working for you...

Yes, I did uninstall everything, using both usbdeview and uninstalling from device manager. I'll add a screenshot I took earlier of it all removed. Howcome you don't have MTK preloader installed? that was in the tutorials I read on here, saying to install it.

Yea when I press on prtsc on the keyboard, nothing happens just like what you said but when I try to paste, the paste button is faint.

Yea, let's start from the screenshot you just sent. Do you see a folder named USB vcom driver in the drivers folder you downloaded?
That is how mine looks like.
This post was last modified: 19-06-2016, 10:33 PM by mensa.
Attached Files
.png
Untitled.png
Size: 157.8 KB / Downloads: 9
Aerieana
Aerieana
Aerieana
Techie Member
19-06-2016, 11:27 PM
(19-06-2016, 10:03 PM)mensa
(19-06-2016, 07:04 PM)Aerieana I don't understand what you mean about it navigating to a directory, no. Not sure why printscreen isn't working for you...

Yea when I press on prtsc on the keyboard, nothing happens just like what you said but when I try to paste, the paste button is faint.

Yea, let's start from the screenshot you just sent. Do you see a folder named USB vcom driver in the drivers folder you downloaded?
That is how mine looks like.

Yes, I have that folder, inside is folders for XP, Vista and Win 7. Why do you ask?
mensa
mensa
mensa
20-06-2016, 12:24 AM
(19-06-2016, 11:27 PM)Aerieana Yes, I have that folder, inside is folders for XP, Vista and Win 7. Why do you ask?

This is going to sound insane. try using the "add legacy hardware" under device manager to install only the driver in the win7 folder in usb vcom driver folder and try launching miracle box so we see what happens
This post was last modified: 20-06-2016, 12:25 AM by mensa.
Aerieana
Aerieana
Aerieana
Techie Member
20-06-2016, 09:58 AM
(20-06-2016, 12:24 AM)mensa
(19-06-2016, 11:27 PM)Aerieana Yes, I have that folder, inside is folders for XP, Vista and Win 7. Why do you ask?

This is going to sound insane. try using the "add legacy hardware" under device manager to install only the driver in the win7 folder in usb vcom driver folder and try launching miracle box so we see what happens

The usb2ser_Win764.inf file contains 5 drivers to select from. Do you mean to install only MediaTek DA USB VCOM Port?

I removed all other drivers and devices from that zip and rebooted, to start fresh again. Should I only install the same ones that you have?
This post was last modified: 20-06-2016, 09:59 AM by Aerieana.
Attached Files
.png
usb2ser_Win764.inf.png
Size: 31.41 KB / Downloads: 5
mensa
mensa
mensa
20-06-2016, 10:20 AM

Aerieana

The usb2ser_Win764.inf file contains 5 drivers to select from. Do you mean to install only [u'
MediaTek DA USB VCOM Port[/u]?

I removed all other drivers and devices from that zip and rebooted, to start fresh again. Should I only install the same ones that you have?

Yea, install only mediatek Da vcom driver for the start and try using it with miracle box.
Pages (14): Previous 18 9 10 11 1214 Next