Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Still Unresolved] Having trouble getting tools to work with MT6735 device
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Still Unresolved] Having trouble getting tools to work with MT6735 device

[Still Unresolved] Having trouble getting tools to work with MT6735 device

Pages (14): Previous 110 11 12 13 14 Next
mensa
mensa
mensa
22-06-2016, 10:28 PM

(22-06-2016, 07:57 PM)Aerieana Yea, it is my infinix X600 with that chipset. 

I sent it so you can use the device manager screenshot to configure yours.

I don't know how else you want me to prove it. If you can tell me how; I will.

Oh sorry, just realised you edited the post to add the new screenshot.

So I only need:

Android ADB Interface,
Gadget Serial, (dunno why you have 2 of those?)
MediaTek DA USB VCOM Port,
MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port?

just those ones? or PdaNet is needed for Miracle Box also?
Yea, that is the point I wanted to arrived on; I was desperate then so when I uninstalled everything including pdanet, I started installing them again but was not observative. 

I just installed everything *every box in the drivers folder* without looking into it to see the type of driver it is: so I really don't know how the gadget serial became 2. 

Noo, I did not install pdanet, after installing all the drivers in the drivers folder including those of vista and xp; I tried it out and it worked so I abated from installing pdanet.

You know what, you can start by installing everything; include those of vista and xp. The other time we tried, we did not include vista. First try and install every box in the drivers folder and try again to see.
This post was last modified: 22-06-2016, 10:39 PM by mensa.
Aerieana
Aerieana
Aerieana
Techie Member
23-06-2016, 11:42 AM
I first tried with just the same drivers as you had (the 4 I listed in my last post), didn't work, then I noticed that your MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port driver does not have the yellow error icon, unlike mine which does. So I installed all 6 versions of that driver (XP/Vista/Win7), they all still have the error icon and Miracle Box still didn't detect my phone.

Every driver from that zip file has error code 10: this device cannot start when installed on my system, none of them ever install without an error icon.

In the log of Miracle Box in your screenshot, that too shows that your MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port is what Miracle Box is connecting through. I think this might be the problem, being unable to connect because that driver works on your PC, but not on mine.
Attached Files
.png
miraclebox 01.png
Size: 343.47 KB / Downloads: 6
.png
miraclebox 02.png
Size: 343.63 KB / Downloads: 5
mensa
mensa
mensa
23-06-2016, 02:07 PM
(23-06-2016, 11:42 AM)Aerieana I first tried with just the same drivers as you had (the 4 I listed in my last post), didn't work, then I noticed that your MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port driver does not have the yellow error icon, unlike mine which does. So I installed all 6 versions of that driver (XP/Vista/Win7), they all still have the error icon and Miracle Box still didn't detect my phone.

Every driver from that zip file has error code 10: this device cannot start when installed on my system, none of them ever install without an error icon.

In the log of Miracle Box in your screenshot, that too shows that your MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port is what Miracle Box is connecting through. I think this might be the problem, being unable to connect because that driver works on your PC, but not on mine.

Yea, I think sending the screenshot has its own importance.
When it connect the tecno phone with MT6572, miracle box connects it through mediatek DA VCOM port but infinix with MT6753 detects it through mediatek preloader which is a recognised driver of windows because is not in the yellow error.
The error tells that the driver is not a recognised driver of windows but an external one.

I don't know if the problem is orienting from the drivers you have. Try mine and see:

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 23-06-2016, 02:51 PM by mensa.
Aerieana
Aerieana
Aerieana
Techie Member
23-06-2016, 04:02 PM
I used the auto-installer you sent, rebooted afterwards, miracle box still can't connect to my phone. I don't understand why nothing is working for me. I might try miracle box on another PC later and see if the result is any different...
mensa
mensa
mensa
23-06-2016, 04:15 PM

(23-06-2016, 04:02 PM)Aerieana I used the auto-installer you sent, rebooted afterwards, miracle box still can't connect to my phone. I don't understand why nothing is working for me. I might try miracle box on another PC later and see if the result is any different...

Yea, I was about to say that; try it on a 32-bit windows 7 and let's see.

Aerieana
Aerieana
Aerieana
Techie Member
24-06-2016, 05:33 PM
(23-06-2016, 04:15 PM)mensa
(23-06-2016, 04:02 PM)Aerieana I used the auto-installer you sent, rebooted afterwards, miracle box still can't connect to my phone. I don't understand why nothing is working for me. I might try miracle box on another PC later and see if the result is any different...

Yea, I was about to say that; try it on a 32-bit windows 7 and let's see.

I don't have access to a PC with 32-bit Windows. I tried with another PC running Win 7 64-bit, Miracle Box didn't work for me on there either.
mensa
mensa
mensa
24-06-2016, 05:45 PM
(24-06-2016, 05:33 PM)Aerieana I don't have access to a PC with 32-bit Windows. I tried with another PC running Win 7 64-bit, Miracle Box didn't work for me on there either.

Is working for me on a 32-bit; that is why I wanted you to try it on same version as me.

This post was last modified: 24-06-2016, 05:49 PM by mensa.
Aerieana
Aerieana
Aerieana
Techie Member
24-06-2016, 07:32 PM
I guess that's the end of this thread then. I'm either unlucky that nothing works for me, or the tools really don't work with my phone, or maybe it's a bit of both.
king4ng
king4ng
king4ng
01-07-2016, 03:32 AM
Miracle Box does not work on my Tecno Camon C8 either, i have tried everything about drivers, my drivers are complete from Device Manager, but still no show... I guess a software update should fix this!
This post was last modified: 01-07-2016, 03:36 AM by king4ng.
damiflex
damiflex
damiflex
Techie Member
09-09-2016, 05:17 AM

(24-06-2016, 07:32 PM)Aerieana I guess that's the end of this thread then. I'm either unlucky that nothing works for me, or the tools really don't work with my phone, or maybe it's a bit of both.

Hello friend,  I feel your pain.  I just had the same issue last night and I have been looking for a fix.  I even still used it to backup MTK device two days back, though the last thing I did on it was try mep(0) unlock for blackberry Which didn't work. Now,  I restored the system to previous date when it was fine yet I have same err, re-install MTK drivers yet same err, USB debug on,  rooted,  andriod universal driver installed,  system restarted. It just didn't work. My only thought now is to format the system. I will find d fix n when I get it, I will share you
Pages (14): Previous 110 11 12 13 14 Next