Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I need help from expert

Hey I had a ringtone app which works without internet and there are many ringtones which I love and wanna use them somewhere
Plz tell me step by step procedure to reach the ringtones from root browser(this app doesn't allow to save ringtone to SD card)

Sent from my Aqua_Power_HD using Hovatek mobile

(06-13-2016, 02:44 PM)kushgupta Wrote: Hey I had a ringtone app which works without internet and there are many ringtones which I love and wanna use them somewhere
Plz tell me step by step procedure to reach the ringtones from root browser(this app doesn't allow to save ringtone to SD card)

/system/media/audio/ringtones
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I said the ringtone app I had downloaded not the system ringtones

(06-13-2016, 08:03 PM)kushgupta Wrote: I said the ringtone app I had downloaded not the system ringtones

What is the name of the ringtone app?..
Most apps create thier own folders in the internal memory if you didnt see it check system>data>data. Then search for the folder of the app. Com.andriod.xxxxx(whatever the app was renamed to)
For ex. Let the angry birds game then where is the Sounds which come in gameplay come from plz tell me

(06-15-2016, 04:34 PM)kushgupta Wrote: For ex. Let the angry birds game then where is the Sounds which come in gameplay come from plz tell me

you'll have to check the folder created by the game either on your phone storage or SD card
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(06-15-2016, 04:34 PM)kushgupta Wrote: For ex. Let the angry birds game then where is the Sounds which come in gameplay come from plz tell me

Is your phone rooted or do you have a root browser? Eg xplore if not get the app xplore from playstore...get it and we move on
Hey I have that

(06-16-2016, 02:17 PM)kushgupta Wrote: Hey I have that

Ok now what is the name of the ringtone app and if you check andriod>data folder can you see the folder of the app? Normaly as com.xxxx
Alright u give me the path of music in clash o clans
Just for eh.