Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TECHNO N9 GOOGLE ISSUE

I need the link to download techno N9 stock ROM and permission to do so pls.

Pls do you also have any thread for flashing where i can follow the steps to do so for my N9 tab?

My N9 tab works OK.But sometime ago I rooted it and everything went OK,then i did a system reset on it and everything associated with Google stopped working on it like play-store, gmail,contacts etc.I keep getting an error message like contact your service provider and other things.I know its not data issue cos i usually have data and wireless access to do it.The browser and call unctions of the tab still works its just the google associated stuffs that do not respond. I have taken it to carlcare about 2x but they couldn't do it its still looking quite new pls I need to get it working.that is why i am looking for the stock ROM and also to flash it as someone suggested but pls if you think there are better solutions do let me know thanks My previous thread on this was TECHNO N9 PALAVA [email protected] or [email protected] 08055831428 thanks.

(02-10-2015, 08:37 AM)roddy Wrote: I need the link to download techno N9 stock ROM and permission to do so pls.

Pls do you also have any thread for flashing where i can follow the steps to do so for my N9 tab?

My N9 tab works OK.But sometime ago I rooted it and everything went OK,then i did a system reset on it and everything associated with Google stopped working on it like play-store, gmail,contacts etc.I keep getting an error message like contact your service provider and other things.I know its not data issue cos i usually have data and wireless access to do it.The browser and call unctions of the tab still works its just the google associated stuffs that do not respond. I have taken it to carlcare about 2x but they couldn't do it its still looking quite new pls I need to get it working.that is why i am looking for the stock ROM and also to flash it as someone suggested but pls if you think there are better solutions do let me know thanks My previous thread on this was TECHNO N9 PALAVA [email protected] or [email protected] 08055831428 thanks.

what you really need to do is re-install google play services. Just google Google play services apk then download and install it. (you can download  here). You can then do any necessary updates in google play
as an alternative, i've granted you download permission @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html . if you choose to use this method then flash only system.img using SP flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html 
I got your mail on my gmail account thanks for it but I also want to say that its not downloading at all my Mozilla just gives me unknown time remaining and that is how d thing stays there forever.pls any other option or alternative for me?
(02-11-2015, 07:37 AM)roddy Wrote: I got your mail on my gmail account thanks for it but I also want to say that its not downloading at all my Mozilla just gives me unknown time remaining and that is how d thing stays there forever.pls any other option or alternative for me?

have you tried chrome or UCweb on phone?