Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] bricked tecno m3s

I've got a backup of tecno m3s that I want to flash to a bricked one but the bricked one doesn't get detected it by pc. The link that I guess is for drivers isn't downloading help please.

(02-10-2015, 08:37 AM)Samwanjeri Wrote: I've got a backup of tecno m3s that I want to flash to a bricked one but the bricked one doesn't get detected it by pc. The link that I guess is for drivers isn't downloading help please.

you'll need to manually install VCOM drivers using this guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html .
just tested all download links there and they work. which exactly are you having issues with?
Also, would you be kind enough to upload the !files to flash of the working M3s backup. There are quite a number of people with such bricked devices and your backup would greatly help
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(02-10-2015, 09:49 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(02-10-2015, 08:37 AM)Samwanjeri Wrote: I've got a backup of tecno m3s that I want to flash to a bricked one but the bricked one doesn't get detected it by pc. The link that I guess is for drivers isn't downloading help please.

you'll need to manually install VCOM drivers using this guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html .
just tested all download links there and they work. which exactly are you having issues with?
Also, would you be kind enough to upload the !files to flash of the working M3s backup. There are quite a number of people with such bricked devices and your backup would greatly help
I've tried to download over the pc and phone non is working under high network connection
(02-10-2015, 12:18 PM)Samwanjeri Wrote: I've tried to download over the pc and phone non is working under high network connection

which file exactly are you having trouble downloading? the name and download link please
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)