Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Android phone is dead

Pls sir I have an innjoo T1 tablet which has been flashed with a wrong rom so the device has been hard bricked and does not come up again at all but it is still detectable with my pc on every port it is still detectable i have downloaded many roms from different sites and tried to flash it. It is always giving me error 4032 I have tried with the battery and without the battery still d same result i have tried Windows 7 8 8.1 and 10 they will all stop at 100 percent on the red line that is the DA agent and would pop up error 4230 pls help me i have been suffering from this since one month pls sir God bless u

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Hovatek mobile

(06-16-2016, 03:14 PM)Freshwhiteking Wrote: Pls sir I have an innjoo T1 tablet which has been flashed with a wrong rom so the device has been hard bricked and does not come up again at all but it is still detectable with my pc on every port it is still detectable i have downloaded many roms from different sites and tried to flash it. It is always giving me error 4032 I have tried with the battery and without the battery still d same result i have tried Windows 7 8 8.1 and 10 they will all stop at 100 percent on the red line that is the DA agent and would pop up error 4230 pls help me i have been suffering from this since one month pls sir God bless u

See here:  https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html
(06-16-2016, 03:14 PM)Freshwhiteking Wrote: Pls sir I have an innjoo T1 tablet which has been flashed with a wrong rom so the device has been hard bricked and does not come up again at all but it is still detectable with my pc on every port it is still detectable i have downloaded many roms from different sites and tried to flash it. It is always giving me error 4032 I have tried with the battery and without the battery still d same result i have tried Windows 7 8 8.1 and 10 they will all stop at 100 percent on the red line that is the DA agent and would pop up error 4230 pls help me i have been suffering from this since one month pls sir God bless u

Send a screeshot of the files in spflashtool when you load scatter file and also a screeshot of the error