Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno c8 not ringing

I flashed my tecno c8 with lollipop using so flash tool everything is OK accept only when screen is off when its not in use but standby if there is any incoming call I can't hear ringing tone or vibration

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Hovatek mobile

(06-17-2016, 11:28 AM)bablucharaniya Wrote: I flashed my tecno c8 with lollipop using so flash tool everything is OK accept only when screen is off when its not in use but standby if there is any incoming call I can't hear ringing tone or vibration

Have you checked your audio settings properly?
Be serious man do u think if there is this issue I would not check please be serious

Did u try playing any music and wait for the screen to lock. Does it play the sound then too?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Hovatek mobile
(06-17-2016, 03:35 PM)bablucharaniya Wrote: Be serious man do u think if there is this issue I would not check please be serious

I think it would help all if you answered his question.
We need to know what happens to your music when the phone sleeps. that would help isolate the issue to phone calls only
During the music play even after screen sleeps it plays well

(06-18-2016, 07:53 AM)bablucharaniya Wrote: During the music play even after screen sleeps it plays well

Try factory resetting and check again if it persist then you will have to flash system img only and check again
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2016, 05:12 PM by hovatek. )
(06-18-2016, 07:53 AM)bablucharaniya Wrote: During the music play even after screen sleeps it plays well

ok. his means there's probably something wrong with the phone.apk's wakeup permission.
Install Truecaller.apk from Playstore. signup then login at the app and let me know if the issue perists on incoming calls
After installing truecaller still the problem is there of not ringing and vibrating

I have only image using sp flash tool but no change