Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Gionee P5 Mini Stuck on "Android system recovery <3e>" and rebooting Automatically
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Gionee P5 Mini Stuck on "Android system recovery <3e>" and rebooting Automatically

[Please help] Gionee P5 Mini Stuck on "Android system recovery <3e>" and rebooting Automatically

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
mensa
mensa
mensa
19-06-2016, 01:30 PM

(19-06-2016, 05:07 AM)sagarkvsl Oridroo my device is also on a stock recovery.  I rooted the device but because the bootloader is locked that's why i cant flash cwm on my device. I Only have stock kernal and stock recovery for this device.

You can try miracle box to unlock your bootloader.
This post was last modified: 21-07-2016, 11:25 PM by mensa.
sagarkvsl
sagarkvsl
sagarkvsl
Enthusiastic Member
19-06-2016, 03:14 PM
(19-06-2016, 01:30 PM)mensa
(19-06-2016, 05:07 AM)sagarkvsl
(18-06-2016, 07:21 PM)Oridroo
(18-06-2016, 06:18 PM)sagarkvsl I am also using P5 mini. This is newly launched device that's why there is no custom recovery available Online.

Can you please provide the 'Clockworkmod Backup' of your phone?
It'll be a great help as there is no official customer care available in my region. Also, Gionee is a less familiar brand here.

Oridroo my device is also on a stock recovery.  I rooted the device but because the bootloader is locked that's why i cant flash cwm on my device. I Only have stock kernal and stock recovery for this device.
You can try miracle box to unlock your bootloader.

Okk let me try, I already tried adb fastboot method but it did not work. If this works then i will surely make a clockworkmod backup.
Oridroo
Oridroo
Oridroo
Enthusiastic Member
19-06-2016, 11:21 PM
Thanks a Lot Guys! My phone is back to Life. Thanks All, especially Hovatek guy. Smile
mensa
mensa
mensa
20-06-2016, 12:56 AM
(19-06-2016, 11:21 PM)Oridroo Thanks a Lot Guys! My phone is back to Life. Thanks All, especially Hovatek guy. Smile

which one worked exactly and how did you do it?
sagarkvsl
sagarkvsl
sagarkvsl
Enthusiastic Member
20-06-2016, 04:53 AM

(19-06-2016, 11:21 PM)Oridroo Thanks a Lot Guys! My phone is back to Life. Thanks All, especially Hovatek guy. Smile

Thats great to hear man. And thanx for suggesting miracle box, it worked for me. Btw will you tell me how did you restored your device.
Oridroo
Oridroo
Oridroo
Enthusiastic Member
20-06-2016, 07:04 AM
I followed the below procedure for restoring my phone:

1. First I downloaded the SP Flash tool file (1.5 GB).
2. Then I followed the video instruction of Hovatek on how to use SP Flash tool to install the "MediaTek DA USB VCOM Port".
3. Then I ran the SP Flash tool with 'Administrator' privilege.
4. Then I loaded the Android Scatter file.
5. Then I 'Untick' all loaded options except 'System' (2.2 GB).
6. Then I removed the battery from my mobile handset.
7. Then I connected it with my laptop via USB data cable.
8. After successfully installing the device driver at VCOM port, I pressed volume Up-Down switches (though no effect was visible as my phone was utterly dead).
9. Then I pressed 'Download' of the Flash tool interface and it started downloading the system to my phone.
10. After completion of Download (a Box popped up with a Green Tick), I disconnected my phone from laptop.
11. Then I inserted the battery into phone, started it.
12. Firstly, the Gionee logo came like usual restarting scenario but it got stuck there. ( I became worried again).
13. However, I restarted the phone again and then the Android started working. Smile

That was the whole procedure.
sagarkvsl
sagarkvsl
sagarkvsl
Enthusiastic Member
20-06-2016, 10:42 AM
(20-06-2016, 07:04 AM)Oridroo I followed the below procedure for restoring my phone:

1. First I downloaded the SP Flash tool file (1.5 GB).
2. Then I followed the video instruction of Hovatek on how to use SP Flash tool to install the "MediaTek DA USB VCOM Port".
3. Then I ran the SP Flash tool with 'Administrator' privilege.
4. Then I loaded the Android Scatter file.
5. Then I 'Untick' all loaded options except 'System' (2.2 GB).
6. Then I removed the battery from my mobile handset.
7. Then I connected it with my laptop via USB data cable.
8. After successfully installing the device driver at VCOM port, I pressed volume Up-Down switches (though no effect was visible as my phone was utterly dead).
9. Then I pressed 'Download' of the Flash tool interface and it started downloading the system to my phone.
10. After completion of Download (a Box popped up with a Green Tick), I disconnected my phone from laptop.
11. Then I inserted the battery into phone, started it.
12. Firstly, the Gionee logo came like usual restarting scenario but it got stuck there. ( I became worried again).
13. However, I restarted the phone again and then the Android started working. Smile

That was the whole procedure.

Great.. Thanks for the Procedure to make this device Working from dead. Now i can flash a custom recovery. I was worried About bootloop. Do you know the porting process of twrp for this device ?
Oridroo
Oridroo
Oridroo
Enthusiastic Member
20-06-2016, 02:59 PM
(20-06-2016, 10:42 AM)sagarkvsl Great.. Thanks for the Procedure to make this device Working from dead. Now i can flash a custom recovery. I was worried About bootloop. Do you know the porting process of twrp for this device ?

Sorry Man, I'm not an expert in this matter. I just followed what other experts had suggested. You better seek their assistance.
mensa
mensa
mensa
20-06-2016, 05:33 PM
(20-06-2016, 04:53 AM)sagarkvsl Thats great to hear man. And thanx for suggesting miracle box, it worked for me. Btw will you tell me how did you restored your device.

Good to hear that you were able to unlock bootloader using miracle box.
lingi
lingi
lingi
21-07-2016, 08:16 PM

I am stuck with the same problem with same device, I will try the same procedure that helped you..wish me luck.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2