Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Gionee p2

I have a gionee for over a year now... The problem is this. It dose not charge, I've change the charging port twice and still not charging.. If the battery goes low like 0% and you put on charge, it only show as if it will charge and keeps doing so as long as it's connected to a power source.. I have flashed the phone with some os but still same. If i charge the battery with a desktop, the phone might charge up to 10% or 11% and starts draining or stays at that... Please help!!!!!

(06-18-2016, 07:28 PM)Elshizzy Wrote: I have a gionee for over a year now...  The problem is this.  It dose not charge, I've change the charging port twice and still not charging.. If the battery goes low like 0% and you put on charge,  it only show as if it will charge and keeps doing so as long as it's connected to a power source..  I have flashed the phone with some os but still same. If i charge the battery with a desktop, the phone might charge up to 10% or 11% and starts draining or stays at that... Please help!!!!!
I believe it is a drainage from the board and for that matter; the board must be changed but then, the charging port is part of the board so I wonder)))) is this still persisting upon trying different battery or charger?
Yes it is.. Its a gionee m2.... I feel there should be a solution other than os, charging port and changing the board abi how una see am?
(06-18-2016, 10:57 PM)Elshizzy Wrote: Yes it is..  Its a gionee m2....  I feel there should be a solution other than os, charging port and changing the board abi how una see am?
Did you flash the stock or a custom rom; what version of ROM do you have installed, is it stock or custom?
(06-18-2016, 07:28 PM)Elshizzy Wrote: I have a gionee for over a year now... The problem is this. It dose not charge, I've change the charging port twice and still not charging.. If the battery goes low like 0% and you put on charge, it only show as if it will charge and keeps doing so as long as it's connected to a power source.. I have flashed the phone with some os but still same. If i charge the battery with a desktop, the phone might charge up to 10% or 11% and starts draining or stays at that... Please help!!!!!

have you ever charged the battery to 100% using the desktop charger?

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
@hovatec. I have tried but the battery has never gotten to 100% and it might take up to 2 weeks I guess that's with a steady power source...

Sent from my PHANTOM5 using Hovatek mobile
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2016, 05:33 AM by Elshizzy. )
@mensa. It's not a custom rom on it and so far, I've not tried it tho. I've only used normal roms from hovatec.. Its a kit Kat 4.4. At a certain time, after flashing, i updated the phone using the pre-installed phone updater and still to no avail..
(06-20-2016, 05:29 AM)Elshizzy Wrote: @hovatec. I have tried but the battery has never gotten to 100% and it might take up to 2 weeks I guess that's with a steady power source...

With a desktop charger not usb or wall socket charger?. . If you used desktop (AKA battery charger) and it doesnt show 100% or atleast close to it then your battery is the issue
(06-20-2016, 05:29 AM)Elshizzy Wrote: @hovatec. I have tried but the battery has never gotten to 100% and it might take up to 2 weeks I guess that's with a steady power source...

it seems your battery is faulty
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I don't think so because I've also use battery from a working gionee m2 and its same but sm currently desktop charging the battery and will give you feedback asap...