Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs [Please help] my infinix zero display white and black in circle form.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my infinix zero display white and black in circle form.

[Please help] my infinix zero display white and black in circle form.

nicepart
nicepart
nicepart
Enthusiastic Member
19-06-2016, 01:55 PM

pls help me gurus my infinix zero display white and black after i try to do sim1 port that has fault.
i have load rom on it and still the same tin, i used new 2 screen to test maybe its screen fault but still the same tin..pls what can i do sir? i have even charged the battery full,the touch pad is working but it just display black round the screen and big white circle like in the center and at times it faded from black to white... but the calibrator vibrate and shows its working..pls help me sir
Attached Files
.jpg
WP_20160617_002.jpg
Size: 205.08 KB / Downloads: 3
.jpg
WP_20160617_001.jpg
Size: 196.1 KB / Downloads: 2
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
20-06-2016, 10:34 AM
(19-06-2016, 01:55 PM)nicepart pls help me gurus my infinix zero display white and black after i try to do sim1 port that has fault.
i have load rom on it and still the same tin, i used new 2 screen to test maybe its screen fault but still the same tin..pls what can i do sir? i have even charged the battery full,the touch pad is working but it just display black round the screen and big white circle like in the center and at times it faded from black to white... but the calibrator vibrate and shows its working..pls help me sir

You should have your lcd connector checked or changed if bad..