06-20-2016, 01:42 PM
Here is a guide on how to successfully flash firmware to your phone after backup with miracle box...
Alot of people have been saying the backup is unusable, well this will change your mindset bout that.
1. Download miracle box and how to backup here
2. Now if you did backup with choosing scatter file you will notice there are all in bin file extentions, what you should do in order for it to be recognised by spflashtool rename them appropriately to thier file extentions as the example below if you intent to Flash using spflashtool https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
3. Now if you intented to flash with spflashtool too you will need to create scatter file or copy scatter file from a previous backup of your phone or manually create scatter file using here https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-2163.html or here https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-12719.html if mtk driod tools does no support your phone and replace with the scatter file created by miracle box.
For illustration purposes i only did backup for the two files your seeing
3. Now go to spflashtool and load scatter file and your files should be loaded like this depending on how many files are in your folder
4. And click download then connect your phone to flash
1. Follow No. 1(one) above
2. This time dont replace scatter file or rename anything leave them as they are just go to write in mtk tab its just beside the read tick box and and tick write.
3. I wont advice you to tick any other thing though.. Now just above the Start button you will see a Bar with folder icon now click and navigate to the folder you backup is stored (i.e the one you didnt modify anything), and select the scatter file, then click start and connect your phone (should be switched off). After your phone gets connected to miracle box the below screenshot would should
Depending on how many files you chose to backup
4. Select the files you want to flash to your phone and click ok.
depending on how many files you are flashing