Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to solve Techno G9 battery not charging more than 3%
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to solve Techno G9 battery not charging more than 3%

How to solve Techno G9 battery not charging more than 3%

karosi
karosi
karosi
21-06-2016, 01:15 AM

Please i need a simple step by step process on how to resolve my techno G9 battery problem is not charging more than 3%, i have take it to ikeja and pay an engineer to help me out but still having the same issue i have use several charger not less than six charger but still having the same issue and also i have download the [Hovatek] Tecno G9-T211-PIC-20140924, MediaTek USB VCOM drivers,SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1620_Win and also watch the video tutorial [Hovatek] How To Use SP Flash Tool (Full Guide) all effort are in vain please help me out.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-06-2016, 12:48 PM
(21-06-2016, 01:15 AM)karosi Please i need a simple step by step process on how to resolve my techno G9 battery problem is not charging more than 3%, i have take it to ikeja and pay an engineer to help me out but still having the same issue i have use several charger not less than six charger but still having the same issue and also i have download the [Hovatek] Tecno G9-T211-PIC-20140924, MediaTek USB VCOM drivers,SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1620_Win and also watch the video tutorial [Hovatek] How To Use SP Flash Tool (Full Guide) all effort are in vain please help me out.

the G9 firmware currently listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html will fix it.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.