Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tried to upgrade to lnfinix zerox506--- 608 to Lolipop version
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Tried to upgrade to lnfinix zerox506--- 608 to Lolipop version

[Please help] Tried to upgrade to lnfinix zerox506--- 608 to Lolipop version

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
ligali
ligali
ligali
Enthusiastic Member
21-06-2016, 08:05 AM

Good morning i tried uprgrading to lolipop in which i flash the stock room but it comes up with some error which couldnt not finish up the download.. now the phone is dead and having been charging quite for two days now... and the phone is not even seeing the system, i downloaded the driver i saw on here but after installing the driver it comes up with Vcom4 in which the screenshot on your website here is Vcom3.. Pls do help as i have also download the actual stock rom for the phone on here but the driver is yet to be found which i think that is why is not seeing the system... Hope to hear from you soon.
ligali
ligali
ligali
Enthusiastic Member
21-06-2016, 08:28 AM
Good morning i tried uprgrading to lolipop in which i flash the stock room but it comes up with some error which couldnt not finish up the download.. now the phone is dead and having been charging quite for two days now... and the phone is not even seeing the system, i downloaded the driver i saw on here but after installing the driver it comes up with Vcom4 in which the screenshot on your website here is Vcom3.. Pls do help as i have also download the actual stock rom for the phone on here but the driver is yet to be found which i think that is why is not seeing the system... Hope to hear from you soon.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
21-06-2016, 10:26 AM
(21-06-2016, 08:05 AM)ligali Good morning i tried uprgrading to lolipop in which i flash the stock room but it comes up with some error which couldnt not finish up the download.. now the phone is dead and having been charging quite for two days now... and the phone is not even seeing the system, i downloaded the driver i saw on here but after installing the driver it comes up with Vcom4 in which the screenshot on your website here is Vcom3.. Pls do help as i have also download the actual stock rom for the phone on here but the driver is yet to be found which i think that is why is not seeing the system... Hope to hear from you soon.

When you connect the phone to pc does it make any sound atall? If yes does device manager refresh when you plug/unplug your phone?
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
21-06-2016, 10:29 AM
(21-06-2016, 08:05 AM)ligali Good morning i tried uprgrading to lolipop in which i flash the stock room but it comes up with some error which couldnt not finish up the download.. now the phone is dead and having been charging quite for two days now... and the phone is not even seeing the system, i downloaded the driver i saw on here but after installing the driver it comes up with Vcom4 in which the screenshot on your website here is Vcom3.. Pls do help as i have also download the actual stock rom for the phone on here but the driver is yet to be found which i think that is why is not seeing the system... Hope to hear from you soon.

1.When you connect the phone to pc does it make any sound atall? If yes does device manager refresh when you plug/unplug your phone?
2. You will need to charge battery externally see here for how to remove battery https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-8523.html then put back... Or keep charging with wall socket untill screen lights up
ligali
ligali
ligali
Enthusiastic Member
21-06-2016, 12:29 PM

(21-06-2016, 10:29 AM)matybazz

1.When you connect the phone to pc does it make any sound atall? If yes does device manager refresh when you plug/unplug your phone?
2. You will need to charge battery externally see here for how to remove battery https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-8523.html then put back... Or keep charging with wall socket untill screen lights up

pls have remove d battery still not coming up
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-06-2016, 03:04 PM
(21-06-2016, 12:29 PM)ligali pls have remove d battery still not coming up

* slot the battery back in
* install vcom drivers on your PC using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
* download the Kitkat firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html
* flash the firmware to the phone using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ligali
ligali
ligali
Enthusiastic Member
22-06-2016, 05:27 PM
pls d mtk driod is not seeing backup
mensa
mensa
mensa
23-06-2016, 01:33 AM
(22-06-2016, 05:27 PM)ligali pls d mtk driod is not seeing backup

What is the current state of the phone, is it still dead or now revived but not detected by mtk droid tool?

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 23-06-2016, 01:34 AM by mensa.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-06-2016, 01:54 PM

you're supposed to use SP flash tool, not MTK Droid tools

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ligali
ligali
ligali
Enthusiastic Member
01-07-2016, 02:57 PM

(23-06-2016, 01:33 AM)mensa

What is the current state of the phone, is it still dead or now revived but not detected by mtk droid tool?

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
Pages (2): 1 2 Next