Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android PLEASE YOUR ANTENTION ON TECNO L6
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

PLEASE YOUR ANTENTION ON TECNO L6

PLEASE YOUR ANTENTION ON TECNO L6

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Exone
Exone
Exone
21-06-2016, 12:08 PM

Good day,
please, what are other ways of accessing recovery mode of Tecno l6. Beacause the usual way of volum increase plus power button seems not to be working fine. Though it brings you to fastboot mode but right there, the "ok" button which is the down key(volum decrease) button just ceaze working when you try to choose the recovery mode option.

Or, are there other ways of flashing Tecno l6? beacuse after using sp flash tool, it's likely posible that you are going to need the recovery mode to bypass the boot loop right?. please help with this.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
21-06-2016, 02:16 PM
(21-06-2016, 12:08 PM)Exone Good day,
please, what are other ways of accessing recovery mode of Tecno l6. Beacause the usual way of volum increase plus power button seems not to be working fine. Though it brings you to fastboot mode but right there, the "ok" button which is the down key(volum decrease) button just ceaze working when you try to choose the recovery mode option.

Or, are there other ways of flashing Tecno l6? beacuse after using sp flash tool, it's likely posible that you are going to need the recovery mode to bypass the boot loop right?. please help with this.

Not necessarily mostimes after flashing it comes on. Depends on how you flashed the phone
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-06-2016, 03:00 PM
(21-06-2016, 12:08 PM)Exone Good day,

can the phone boot up or its bricked?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Exone
Exone
Exone
21-06-2016, 05:07 PM
The phone is doing just fine. But just that is unable to pick calls. It report this when you try to pick "unfortunately, phone has stop"
Exone
Exone
Exone
21-06-2016, 05:19 PM

Ok. I just flashed it successfully. But I still get the same error message. Could something be wrong?
mensa
mensa
mensa
21-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Good day,

Is your phone rooted?

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 21-06-2016, 05:33 PM by mensa.
Exone
Exone
Exone
21-06-2016, 08:37 PM
No it's not rooted
mensa
mensa
mensa
21-06-2016, 08:44 PM
(21-06-2016, 08:37 PM)Exone No it's not rooted

Right now, what is the state of the phone?

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
Exone
Exone
Exone
21-06-2016, 08:53 PM
Please, now I have a more serious problem. I just flashed the whole stock backup onto the Tecno L6 phone instead of "android system" only, like i did above and was successful. but this time, i'm stuck at boot loop. Please, Team Hovatec, i plead for you to handle this issue in your research. If i could only boot into recovery mode, at least, maybe the boot loop will clear out.

Best regards
Exone
Exone
Exone
21-06-2016, 08:57 PM

The phone is currently at boot loop just after flashing its stock backup
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next