Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Need For Lenovo A3500HV ROM that supports Google services

Hello EveryOne,
Firstly, I want to say Well-done for your good job you are doing here.
I downloaded Lenovo A7-50 A3500HV from the link here.. I used Firmware upgrade option from the SP Flash tool, but it turned out that the Stock ROM is Chinese. Though I changed the language to English on my device, yet it does not recognize any of google service packages. None was installed on it either. I could not even download it as Google does not recognize my device again.
I attempted to receive Google setting App; Gmail; PlayStore.. from a friend via Xender... but i keep getting error meessages like " Google Play has stopped working" or "The Application is not supported".
Please what can i do? Pls help..

(06-21-2016, 01:30 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Hello EveryOne,
I downloaded Lenovo A7-50 A3500HV from the link here.. I used Firmware upgrade option from the SP Flash tool, but it turned out that the Stock ROM is Chinese. Though I changed the language to English on my device, yet it does not recognize any of google service packages. None was installed on it either. I could not even download it as Google does not recognize my device again.
I attempted to receive Google setting App; Gmail; PlayStore.. from a friend via Xender... but i keep getting error meessages like " Google Play has stopped working" or "The Application is not supported".

have you tried the firmware @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...-a3500-hv/
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: [email protected]
(06-21-2016, 05:34 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 01:30 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Hello EveryOne,

have you tried the firmware @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...-a3500-hv/

Thanks Chief,
I am already downloading the file,though i sorta have a little reservation when i saw CN at the end of the file name again; does that not mean Chinese again..? the file i downloaded and upgraded to earlier happened to be Chinese, though i changed the language to English but instead of Google settings, it has Lestore (chinese play store that it has) please, see attached.
Or is there a way I can get it to have Google setting at the Flashing point?

Attached Files
.png   Lenovo A3500HV.png (Size: 431.34 KB / Downloads: 9)
[/quote]

Thanks Chief,
I am already downloading the file,though i sorta have a little reservation when i saw CN at the end of the file name again; does that not mean Chinese again..? the file i downloaded and upgraded to earlier happened to be Chinese, though i changed the language to English but instead of Google settings, it has Lestore (chinese play store that it has) please, see attached.
Or is there a way I can get it to have Google setting at the Flashing point?
[/quote]

File downloaded.. Please, could I have a step by step procedure to ensure i don't get it into the chinese mode again?
Should i opt for a firmware upgrade, or format and download or just Download (which doesn't select userdata).
Please I need help now.
(06-22-2016, 10:40 AM)[email protected] Wrote: File downloaded.. Please, could I have a step by step procedure to ensure i don't get it into the chinese mode again?
Should i opt for a firmware upgrade, or format and download or just Download (which doesn't select userdata).
Please I need help now.

try flashing just system.img (Android)

* Listen to H-Tech Radio
Thanks, i will try that now and bring feedback.
(06-22-2016, 02:10 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Thanks, i will try that now and bring feedback.

I just did. The situation remains the same. i collected Google Play App and Gmail from a friend through Xender to test.

The response i got is the attached.

Please, what do i flash to get me to that first opening screen that will request that i select my language myself and request that I insert my email to set up...

or there any other way i get google services on the Tab?

I appreciate you help so far.

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot_2016-06-22-22-06-03.png (Size: 250.39 KB / Downloads: 5)
(06-22-2016, 03:28 PM)[email protected] Wrote: I just did. The situation remains the same. i collected Google Play App and Gmail from a friend through Xender to test.

Please, what do i flash to get me to that first opening screen that will request that i select my language myself and request that I insert my email to set up...

Download Google Play Services (com.google.android.gms.apk) and a file
file manager if you don't have one.
Install Google Play Services from the file manager. that should resolve the error

* Listen to H-Tech Radio
(06-22-2016, 05:47 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 03:28 PM)[email protected] Wrote: I just did. The situation remains the same. i collected Google Play App and Gmail from a friend through Xender to test.

Install Google Play Services from the file manager. that should resolve the error

Chief, i have downloaded it from apkmirror.com..
Now, it's saying "Google services have stopped working".

Really worrying i must confess..
(06-22-2016, 06:02 PM)[email protected] Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 05:47 PM)hovatek Wrote:

Chief, i have downloaded it from apkmirror.com..
Now, it's saying "Google services have stopped working".

Really worrying i must confess..

Just to mention that my Lenovo device is not rooted. Does it have to do with it?